Irony? Interested?

Ghostnote

Sweariger and Collins might actually be a good duo under the right coaching. I don't care what anyone says, the dude Balled for his teammates while here. 

If he can play FS getting those same type of picks, I'd bring him back next year. We already know him and this current staff wouldn't get along well. 

Edited by Skins212689

5 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

Sweariger and Collins might actually be a good duo under the right coaching. I don't care what anyone says, the dude Balled for his teammates while here. 

If he can play FS getting those same type of picks, I'd bring him back next year. We already know him and this current staff wouldn't get along well. 

Well, he mostly did. Swearinger blew some coverages and missed some tackles in the open field too.

People just don’t remember it. 

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Well, he mostly did. Swearinger blew some coverages and missed some tackles in the open field too.

People just don’t remember it. 

Kirk missed Adam Thilien and Keenum missed Quinn but still have jobs. Get over yourself. 

Edited by Skins212689

How many times (and from how many teams) does this dude have to get sent packing before people realize the Redskins aren’t the problem with DJ Swearinger?

He had a great half-season for us. He’s never reached that level at any other point in his career. And his actual talent level isn’t nearly good enough to justify putting up with all the BS. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, e16bball said:

How many times (and from how many teams) does this dude have to get sent packing before people realize the Redskins aren’t the problem with DJ Swearinger?

He had a great half-season for us. He’s never reached that level at any other point in his career. And his actual talent level isn’t nearly good enough to justify putting up with all the BS. 

But he was playing on a substantially cheaper contract than our current SS.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

If he can play "free" - he has be an upgrade even though I read the Cards cut him for poor play . 

We overrated him here bc as @e16bball said, Swearinger played well for us in a handful of games in 28 games played. He was overhyped bc he was loud and vocal, which sounded good to fans and bc our safety play has been atrocious since certainly Sean died and to a lesser extent when Shanahan stupidly franchised Fred Davis over Laron Landry in 2012.