ALDS: Rays vs Astros

Eagles27

Rays playing good baseball. Trop is cursed for the Astros though, still feel good about Cole at home for a close out game. If not though, hey, well played to the Rays. Their pitching is insanely good and possibly the only team in the league with better pitching than us (factoring bullpen into it). 

Was definitely weird to see JV struggle so much in a postseason game. He's been so good for us, his worst performance before today was game 5 last year vs the Sox and every other game he's at least put up a quality start. Don't know if it was cause of short rest or if he would've had a bad day anyways. Or just the Trop cursing him. Either way. I wasn't surprised to see Greinke implode, I was surprised to see Verlander. I actually had a feeling he wouldn't have a *great* day, but I still thought about 6 IP 3 ER. 

Hope the Astros don't lay down for them though. Don't think they will, like when they lost 3 straight in New York in the ALCS. If they lose come Thursday I'm gonna assume it was just the Rays playing well.

Let’s go Rays!!!! Rays vs Nationals in the World Series would be awesome. Both teams deserve a trophy (although I’ve never seen a Rays fan in my life on the internet or in person). 

I’d bet my house on the Stros tonight though. Wouldn’t be shocked at a 1-0 Final. Yankees sit back and laugh as Astros exhaust all pitching options.