Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So if we look at the above posts we can clearly see where I ask those voting me why they are doing so.

We then can see that touch completely ghosted until this morning, avoiding answering my question entirely.  

He then comes on and makes up a completely false narrative that he answered me and I already dismissed his reasoning 🤔🤔🤔

You may want to look again there bud. I never said I answered you, I was gone. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You may want to look again there bud. I never said I answered you, I was gone. 

How can I dismiss something that was never said 🤔🤔

That would imply you responded, which gave me the ability to dismiss it. Otherwise your whole statement was a falsehood you created, then it begs the question....why did you make it up? 

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So if we look at the above posts we can clearly see where I ask those voting me why they are doing so.

We then can see that touch completely ghosted until this morning, avoiding answering my question entirely.  

He then comes on and makes up a completely false narrative that he answered me and I already dismissed his reasoning 🤔🤔🤔

14 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Seems like the same thing touch did early with my "potenitally"

Interesting that you completely left this quote out of your post. So who is driving a false narrative again? 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

How can I dismiss something that was never said 🤔🤔

That would imply you responded, which gave me the ability to dismiss it. Otherwise your whole statement was a falsehood you created, then it begs the question....why did you make it up? 

I don’t know, that’s why I’m asking you. You asked why I voted you (even though it’s pretty damn obvious) then later on tried to discredit a potential reason for why I voted you. 

Furthermore, the entire reason I voted you was because of obvious fake scumhunting by you. I questioned your list to begin with because you listed people that had been quiet but completely left me off of that list. Then come to find out, I wasn’t the only quiet one you had conveniently left off. Made me feel like you we’re going after low hanging fruit. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Its now been an hour and like 6 posts later still no response to me 🤔🤔

Squire has been around but still is refusing to answer this pretty simple question 

3 hours ago, squire12 said:

Why the limited focus on just 2?

I have a strong sense that at least 1 of bcb, Ragnarok,  matts or nazgul is a blue scum.

Then the next day, after a good amount of time he some how drops 4 names, but still no thoughts 

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

Blue scum = Mutineer

I did not use Mutineer due to potential rules infraction

No I do not have any knowledge of another scum group

What exactly did I do to Counselor last night?

If you are reading something into what was written, I can only offer my clarification and answer additional questions you may have.  Tag me if you have questions.  I am at work until mid afternoon and will likely only have a few minutes over lunch time.

Still posting but yet ignoring me questions that I have now pinged him a 3rd time about 

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Super lazy vote without explanation, and if by some miracle you're able to get enough support to make me walk the plank, you'll find that's a huge mistake, assuming that you're even Town.

As for right now, give me the guy that tried to save his brother and didn't even vote a scum read in ORCA. His rebuttal was a gif of a penguin pointing to his backside. 

So trying to save Pickle is wrong, but white knighting Counselor as one of many you wont lynch on D1 isnt? Mwil

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Squire that "blue scum" designation really rubs me the wrong way, especially in light of what you did to Counselor/what your rationale was last night. Not a good look.

Explain your vote D1?

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

IN MY DAY AS A SWASHBUCKLING DECKHAND THE CODE MEANT SOMETHING LADS

Screw the code....long live the new captain

Blood Thirsty two-stomach Jack!!!!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I don’t know, that’s why I’m asking you. You asked why I voted you (even though it’s pretty damn obvious) then later on tried to discredit a potential reason for why I voted you. 

My mind just exploded reading this 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Interesting that you completely left this quote out of your post. So who is driving a false narrative again? 

That was my interpretation of your vote.  For all I know your vote was entirely bc I was more reserved.  You said I dismissed "your reasoning"...which implies you gave a reasoning for your vote.  But you never did.  🤯🤯

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Furthermore, the entire reason I voted you was because of obvious fake scumhunting by you. I questioned your list to begin with because you listed people that had been quiet but completely left me off of that list. Then come to find out, I wasn’t the only quiet one you had conveniently left off. Made me feel like you we’re going after low hanging fruit. 

I left you off bc I felt you activity level was on par with you normal day 1 posting style.  Racks I completely overlooked bc he posted some right as roles went out.