Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Not really. I thought I targeted swag but dome didn't interpret my comment that way. So that's why I kept saying earlier I didn't think swag was hard claiming anything earlier, because I thought he was jailed.

Then when touch claimed to target swag I called him out again because I thought I jailed swag. Then when you said I targeted malf, I remembered malf saying he was blocked and put two and two together since malf was my original target. 

As for why you could still target malf, you've got to ask dome about that one. Obviously I can't ask him if your move was supposed to be successful on malf or not. But my PM says I protect the target from all moves so I got no answer for that one personally.

Contemporaneously go read what rack said to and about Malf when I claimed Malf was scum. It grants his position credibility.  People are just ignoring it for sensationalism.

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I had a scum jail last game

You mean when our roles were chosen independent of our alignments? Cool.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Only difference was the player could still use their move. 

Yes which is the whole different between a jailer and protector. Jesus christ.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

@rackcs why address the jail but ignore my question from a little earlier? 

Because you're clearly not even reading the thread at this point so I don't feel compelled to engage with your nonsense.

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

It is interesting that they both believe there's two town jailers and that a scum jailer makes no bleeping sense (more rack on the last one) 

Swag has continually said he had a 1 shot jail so no, there aren't 2 town jailers. If a joat has an roleblock and theres a roleblocker do you say there are two town roleblockers? And you still havent addressed my points on why a scum jailer makes no sense.

Just now, rackcs said:

You mean when our roles were chosen independent of our alignments? Cool.

Yes which is the whole different between a jailer and protector. Jesus christ.

Because you're clearly not even reading the thread at this point so I don't feel compelled to engage with your nonsense.

Swag has continually said he had a 1 shot jail so no, there aren't 2 town jailers. If a joat has an roleblock and theres a roleblocker do you say there are two town roleblockers? And you still havent addressed my points on why a scum jailer makes no sense.

Again...I had a move that came with my character and alignment. It was not part of the drafted role

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Is anyone's else a town jailer or have a the jailer ability.  I can't believe I'm even entertaining this gimmick idea.  

How is a regular jailer and a joat with a jail move a gimmick?

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I found my calling 

giphy.gif

You mean not even pretending to read the thread? That's always been your calling.

• Like 1