Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

Just now, SwAg said:

Idk if we can.

I’d wait to make sure votes actually execute on our best lead (tricorder), not lock and then have a few dunces run up a count on someone else

So the tricorder is the best lead...not the contradictory moves that someone is lying

Just now, SwAg said:

I’m taking Malf’s silence on the issue that has occupied a large amount of recent pages as silent agreement with my position.  

Don’t let him talk around that later.

I am a simple man.

I am not versed in he ways of the tongue as you are.

I will need to harken back and reread in my mind once again

later, I will ruminate on this to see whether it floats

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So the tricorder is the best lead...not the contradictory moves that someone is lying

Oh so you're not reading either? Cool.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m not opposed to going Matts either.

I do feel better about Matts than bcb

It’s matts or Rag for me.  The reason I give Rag a second nod to Matt is he asked if I were certain on Malf earlier.  I think Rag would let someone else ask that as scum and grab it as a cheap excuse to accuse.

That’s why I’m currently giving Malf a hard time on a position for recent events because he went right to Rags, and had an equivocation on matts earlier.  So, I could see it being buying matts an extra day or two by focus firing the one getting less flak atm, to then join the hammering of bcb later.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It’s matts or Rag for me.  The reason I give Rag a second nod to Matt is he asked if I were certain on Malf earlier.  I think Rag would let someone else ask that as scum and grab it as a cheap excuse to accuse.

That’s why I’m currently giving Malf a hard time on a position for recent events because he went right to Rags, and had an equivocation on matts earlier.  So, I could see it being buying matts an extra day or two by focus firing the one getting less flak atm, to then join the hammering of bcb later.

I love how everyone just follows me :ph34r: