Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm not pushing or voting swag.  That is an unofficial vote to **** with people.  Other than that vote are you even reading 

I mean you are voting one of the people I said was a mutineer.  Wouldn't that mean you are following me 

Ye also said Neckbeard was a mutineer, when he be truthfully th' goodest pirate in all o' th' Seven Seas.

Just now, rackcs said:

@The Orca, what exactly would be my motivation here for brazenly and recklessly lying to get touch lynched which would 100% blow back on me when the truth was revealed

That's why I said you didnt push the lynch of touch and tried to explain it away 

How can you mix up who your move was on...Bcb was outed cause YOU cant read...but then you accuse me of not being able to read for pushing forth the contradiction that you and others have laid out

18 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m starting to feel bcb.  He is claiming he lets us implode as scum, but the position has changed with him named on that tricorder.  Coupled with the fixation and lock outside of the tricorder, he seems to fear it reaching its end.  And he’s just ignoring me when I contradict his nonsense.

But his move is now confimed by Racks and Malf...so a scum tracker? Are they all scum together?

I mean we got a list of four. Sadly I'm on it, so if that means my head so be it.  All I can do is try to get give ya'll more info tommorow if I'm here.   I think I have a good case elsewhere but we can't address that til we get this four thing figured out. 

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

But why...where did I go wrong...which part is unbelievable...dont the moves contradict...I've made much larger leaps in theories before...but this is rooted in stated moves that dont add up and points to somebody lying 

But they don’t really contradict. The only thing that is contradicting right now is BCBs info compared to what racks relayed. So racks would actually be the one with the best possibility of being scum. The connection between racks and swag is faulty at best.