Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

37 minutes ago, Llamalover said:

I’ll be goin’ fer Matts. I be tired, I don’t know what be goin’ on. But we may just help clear up this tricorder business quickly.

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

MWIL

@Dome

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Matts

Yaaaaarg! Three more of ye be namin’ names!

VC

4 matts - [mwil], [untouch], [llama], [squire]

3 mwil - [nacho], [naz], [orca]

1 pickle - [tugboat]

1 rackcs - [bcb]

Just now, SwAg said:

And that’s why I think you’re scum.  Not because you’re refusing to clear us, but because you’re reducing it down to that type of inquiry.  Oh gee this move isn’t proof.  Okay, and everything else in the thread just doesn’t exist because it’s inconvenient for you?

I welcome a healthy dose of suspicion.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Why does everyone propose that I’m the one as the trolling GF, but not Orca?  Just curious.  If you thought I was ridiculous, I have no idea what Orca has to do to elicit a similar reaction.

Just skip this one?

Just now, squire12 said:

What happened last game?  That felt really strange for you to just toss in the towel 

I heard that fella was hosting a parlay that required his more immediate attention. There were some miscalculations that had to be attended to, and he couldnt divert his attention

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Why does everyone propose that I’m the one as the trolling GF, but not Orca?  Just curious.  If you thought I was ridiculous, I have no idea what Orca has to do to elicit a similar reaction.

You have spent all day crying and not scum hunting

I literally scum hunted more than you.  I’ve made connections to people.  Questioned those who were relevant.  You’re just memeing or trolling at this point, and be flattered that I think that rather than you’re actually this dense.

• Like 1