Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

The deal on the tricorder is that we are sticking with it.  There has been way too much resistance to it to justify a deviation.  If one flips scum, there are enough connections there to game solve.  The people going elsewhere are detriments or scum.

Haha

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

The deal on the tricorder is that we are sticking with it.  There has been way too much resistance to it to justify a deviation.  If one flips scum, there are enough connections there to game solve.  The people going elsewhere are detriments or scum.

So pardon me for still bein' a tad fuzzy on the details. With the tricorder, it tells if there any scallywags in that group. Not exactly the number though. So it could be one to three scallywags? So if we keep going fer it, then we'll be gettin' at least one scum?

Just now, SwAg said:

It’s pretty sad that you need to manipulate learning disabled people like Naz into covering for you because in a thread fight you would get slapped around like a *****, and are desperate to push the angle you’re cleared because of Naz, and avoid the tricorder.  

This is IT Mafia all over again with your behavior.  I had you then, and I have you now.  There is no way I’m wrong.

I didn't even want Nazgul to claim there. I never asked him to nor expected him to, he did that all on his own. I wasn't in danger of being lynched.

I'd say this is an opposite of IT Mafia. I wouldn't really take credit for catching you though since it's by extension of theuntouchable and Mwil but I'll take it.

Just now, Llamalover said:

So pardon me for still bein' a tad fuzzy on the details. With the tricorder, it tells if there any scallywags in that group. Not exactly the number though. So it could be one to three scallywags? So if we keep going fer it, then we'll be gettin' at least one scum?

Correct

And if not, then Squire is scum.

Nacho is DEMONSTRABLY TIED to people on this tricorder.  

Naz May be a useful idiot or scum.  Inherently linked to Nacho.

Bcb tried to go outside the tricorder, faceplanted with me, and was defended by multiple people.  He then ghosted.

Ragnarok said he would go bcb.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I didn't even want Nazgul to claim there. I never asked him to nor expected him to, he did that all on his own. I wasn't in danger of being lynched.

I'd say this is an opposite of IT Mafia. I wouldn't really take credit for catching you though since it's by extension of theuntouchable and Mwil but I'll take it.

No one said you caught me, and no one ever will.  How did you manage to pivot that disjointedly?