Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@The Orca @Malfatron @squire12 @TheKillerNacho 

What is some final thoughts. 

I'm leaning more tugboat right now.  But naz is right there with him.  

I'm leaning that the ratio is 6-1. Meaning we have 2 miss lynches until lynch or lose

My top 3 would be Tug, Naz, and Nacho

I'm thinking Naz. Not helpful in any way. Move confirmed by scum that he was on the tricorder with. They would do that with Naz over Rags cause Naz was in a Mason imo. Naz then avoids the tricorder until he jumps on Rags when the lynch was close to over. This is what he did as scum last game. When a player was lost in his opinion go for the buss. Add in the random vote on Daboyle N1 (like ET last game and ET died N1 this game). Also, the fact that he had no reason to out the Masons when he did. I feel it's the best chance today

16 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@The Orca @Malfatron @squire12 @TheKillerNacho 

What is some final thoughts. 

I'm leaning more tugboat right now.  But naz is right there with him.  

i feel there could be a decent case made against just about all that are left.  watcher makes sense with the rest of the town roles we have had claim.  

Naz makes sense if we want to go inside the 3 mason group, but I am not sure that Nacho or Orca would be bad options within that group as well.  

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'm leaning that the ratio is 6-1. Meaning we have 2 miss lynches until lynch or lose

My top 3 would be Tug, Naz, and Nacho

I'm thinking Naz. Not helpful in any way. Move confirmed by scum that he was on the tricorder with. They would do that with Naz over Rags cause Naz was in a Mason imo. Naz then avoids the tricorder until he jumps on Rags when the lynch was close to over. This is what he did as scum last game. When a player was lost in his opinion go for the buss. Add in the random vote on Daboyle N1 (like ET last game and ET died N1 this game). Also, the fact that he had no reason to out the Masons when he did. I feel it's the best chance today

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Only hesitation is that according to @squire12 tugboat was randomized but redirected to naz....

Bcb claims to have tracked naz.....

Missed quoting this in response 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Only hesitation is that according to @squire12 tugboat was randomized but redirected to naz....

Bcb claims to have tracked naz.....

Correct.  the 3 I picked were Matts, bcb, ragnarok.  1 was randomized in that was Tugboat....which was then redirected to Naz instead.