Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

ET redirecting Squire to Naz N1?

The redirect on the tricorder redirects a random of the 4 which turns out to be the random name thrown in (tugboat)

Just one possible theory

Is a redirect more town or mafia ability?  Based on the game set up and roles, I would think the redirect would be any night action placed onto Tugboat would be redirected to Naz.  That seems like it would be more Tugboat as someone that fellow mafia would be looking to protect.

Didn't someone speculate that rags might have been the roleblock.  bcb mentioned Daboyle being a recruiter (not sure that is believable). bcb claimed tracker which is plausible given he came out with that on N1.   Leaves role ability for llama unaccounted for.

Thoughts on that?

23 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Is a redirect more town or mafia ability?  Based on the game set up and roles, I would think the redirect would be any night action placed onto Tugboat would be redirected to Naz.  That seems like it would be more Tugboat as someone that fellow mafia would be looking to protect.

Didn't someone speculate that rags might have been the roleblock.  bcb mentioned Daboyle being a recruiter (not sure that is believable). bcb claimed tracker which is plausible given he came out with that on N1.   Leaves role ability for llama unaccounted for.

Thoughts on that?

And daboyle.  The recruiter thing was obviously a lie.

25 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Thoughts on that?

Redirect is kind of even, town and scum. Usually there is one of both in most games I think

How the redirect works is a question though 

Could be as simple as Player A says redirect Squire to Naz

Could be Player A says redirect Squire and Naz onto each other (bus driver I believe)

Could be like a deflector so Player A says all moves on Tugboat get performed on Naz instead

Probably a few other variations as well

So if the redirect is a scum move then tugboat is scum

If it is a town move then it's a null tell. 

No one else has claimed to be redirected....so it was either daboyle (mafia) or et, right?

Any reason et, as town would choose to redirect those 2? I'd say not.  He would have gone with daboyle and someone he thought was scum.

Now daboyle that kind of makes sense 

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So if the redirect is a scum move then tugboat is scum

If it is a town move then it's a null tell. 

No one else has claimed to be redirected....so it was either daboyle (mafia) or et, right?

Any reason et, as town would choose to redirect those 2? I'd say not.  He would have gone with daboyle and someone he thought was scum.

Now daboyle that kind of makes sense 

In this scenario the move would be something like 

Moves on player X will be redirected to player Y 

Just now, The Orca said:

If you assume Squire is town

Then if the redirect was a town move...Naz is most likely scum imo

But if the redirect was a scum move...Tugboat is most likely scum imo

1. I don't at all but will proceed forward as if he is (until endgame then kill squire)

2. Which is most likely, it being in the hands or et or daboyle?