Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

There's another obvious reason why Mwil is clearly scum:

A) If he was redirected to touch, he wouldn't  have to "speculate". He'd know he was because he would've received touch's role from Dome via his claimed jan ability.

B) Squire12 claimed to have been told he was redirected to Nazgul from Tugboat. Dome would've clearly communicated to him that he was redirected to touch.

In reality he probably targetted touch from the start and the "redirect" was a clear fabrication.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Considering I was followed the night I took Butters, there was AT LEAST 1 other person that knew, but I kept that under wraps for a reason. Getting blocked/assuming redirected based upon the disappearance writeup on Touch N2 confirms a lot in that regard. 

Who followed you and how do you know? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Considering I was followed the night I took Butters, there was AT LEAST 1 other person that knew, but I kept that under wraps for a reason. Getting blocked/assuming redirected based upon the disappearance writeup on Touch N2 confirms a lot in that regard. 

Reread this and tell me all of what's wrong with it

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

There's another obvious reason why Mwil is clearly scum:

A) If he was redirected to touch, he wouldn't  have to "speculate". He'd know he was because he would've received touch's role from Dome via his claimed jan ability.

B) Squire12 claimed to have been told he was redirected to Nazgul from Tugboat. Dome would've clearly communicated to him that he was redirected to touch.

In reality he probably targetted touch from the start and the "redirect" was a clear fabrication.

Thats true. he definitely couldnt have been redirected.

I guess someone could have stole his move for the night.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So you knew the player that followed you.

how?

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Who followed you and how do you know? 

I was told that SOME of the crew followed me, but I hid behind some crates.

As for whether I was redirected or not, that's pure speculation. I was just told "move failed" and that I don't have any more on my 2 shot vig/jan, nor was I informed of Touch's alignment.

However, NACHO already knows that. 

COULD also be a thief mechanic or it could be that someone redirected Nacho and Touch, not necessarily me.