Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

There is no way I would ever entertain sacrificing MWil to appease you two whenever there is a non-insignificant chance that you’ll just subscribe to another crackpot theory after MWil is dead to continue to belligerently scream nonsense.

• Like 1

Nacho actually is a scum lock.  I have no idea what you all see in him, but I have never been more certain.

He’s blatant scum hiding behind a useful idiot @Nazgul, and manipulating a useful idiot @Nazgul into giving him a double vote (e.g. exactly what I say scum factions would do with a mason plant).  

And is overwhelmingly connected with the tricorder and people involved.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Support is likely to build for a tricorder candidate.

That's fine; I understand that. I would just be wary that after I'm gone/flip Town, either you or Rack will be the likely night hit. At which case, hopefully someone else hiding in the shadows like BCB/Squire (HOPEFULLY BOTH) are Town to sort this mess out. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

That's fine; I understand that. I would just be wary that after I'm gone/flip Town, either you or Rack will be the likely night hit. At which case, hopefully someone else hiding in the shadows like BCB/Squire (HOPEFULLY BOTH) are Town to sort this mess out. 

I intend to provide a roadmap for people to follow in the event that I die.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

bcb isn't Town.  Give me a break.