Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I can't wait until you're confirmed scum.

My statement was a direct response to Llama's claim that Mwil had an alibi when in fact none currently exists. The meaning of which is obvious to anyone who read it.

Yes.  It was a response.  Explain how that changes the sum and substance of your absolute remark: we cannot verify the roleblock, when all Town should know that we actually might still be able to given bcb's outstanding claim, and Tugboat not being in yet.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It's not [a red herring].

You're scum.

5 minutes ago, Llamalover said:

This tricorder business be somewhat new to me. The thought never occurred last night that it may all be a red herring. Aye, I'll keep that in mind going forward

For someone who bemoans improper reading skills, you seem to be havin' some issues of your own. I was saying that I be having second thoughts because of the possibility of the tricorder bein' a red herring. The operative word be in the "may". I trusted wholeheartedly in the tricorder results last night. Now I find that there could be more to it, giving me pause.

Just now, SwAg said:

Yes.  It was a response.  Explain how that changes the sum and substance of your absolute remark: we cannot verify the roleblock, when all Town should know that we actually might still be able to given bcb's outstanding claim, and Tugboat not being in yet.

You do know "can" is past/present-tense, right? I didn't say that no one would be able to verify it, merely that no one has done so, at this time, and thus he has no alibi.

Just now, Llamalover said:

For someone who bemoans improper reading skills, you seem to be havin' some issues of your own. I was saying that I be having second thoughts because of the possibility of the tricorder bein' a red herring. The operative word be in the "may". I trusted wholeheartedly in the tricorder results last night. Now I find that there could be more to it, giving me pause.

Yeah, I read it properly.  You're not taking a stance on it, you're only supplying a rationale that permits you to go both ways.  If it's advantageous to use the tricorder or if momentum demands it, then you can say X, if not, you can say Y.

You're not fooling anyone with that "may or may not" nonsense.

Just now, SwAg said:

That doesn't mean they're the same alignment as you.

Doesn't mean they aren't either. With that said, if I am being deceived here I lose 10/10 times.
Mason seems like a role based on trust. If that starts as a lie I don't know how a "useful idiot" (as you so kindly put it) like myself, could recover.