Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No.  This is not what you said.  You completely disregarded the tricorder because of its source and your view of squire as being scum.  Moreover, this is even more-so not what you said until the last phase when the writing was on the wall and you had to hedge, and it came off overwhelmingly fake where you just started screaming that Ragnarok is scum.

You have hidden behind them repeatedly.  Naz stepped in for you, and since that time, any argument you have briefly engaged in has involved explosions of "UR JUST MAD IM CLEARED TOWN."  You are hiding behind them.

You have slipped repeatedly.  I've detailed each of them, in real-time, and summarized them.  You're just denying reality.

????

Idon't ever recall saying the tricorder was definitely fake, if I did, feel free to quote it, but given I suspected squire already when he outted it , I was indeed skeptical of it and afraid that scum would use it to lynch a bunch of town players from that list while they could just coast.

I never claimed to be cleared town in an argument with you.  I said something similar to that when talking to rackcs how unfortunate for you that your push on me was someone who was basically clear,  as a Mason.

You're just making stuff up and howling in thread like you usually do when your back is againstthe wall, relying on your abilityto apparently be on the thread most ofthe day to drown out all other posts with your own narrative. Then, thanks to your reputation and repetition,  convince those who refuse to think for themselves to doing what you want. You'lljustdo the same thing when I flip town,  and I want some assurances that this won't be the case

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Llama is almost definitely scum based on the events of last night.  I pushed him to vote when his teammates were absent, and he did that lulzy whoopsy-daisy in which he endorsed the tricorder, forgot who was on the tricorder, and voted MWil because he didn't want to push the wagon along on Ragnarok while it still had a chance of stalling out.

That is the key evidence of why Llama is scum right now.

Now, you said you were suspicious of Llama being scum early on due to distinctions in his game this game relative to his last game as Town.  I have remarked on the same.  He is more reserved with his information.  He is not openly taking positions on anything as he did last game.  He is equivocating and hedging, and most of his interactions come in a Q&A format, in which he merely acknowledges the information set out before him, rather than endorsing a position.

Nacho tried to tell you that you're wrong.  He tried to convince you that Llama is acting the same, when he clearly is not.  He did not want you rocking the boat on Llama for posting distinctions that were apparent, and at the time were not going noticed.  I first remarked on it on D3, I believe, prior to that there was no mention -- because he convinced you not to point it out.  It is further evidence of him trying to exert a degree of control over you and Naz, as his job as a mason plant is to influence you two to be more aligned with his perspective than what your own senses tell you.  Add in the Tugboat position, who is sketch AF after last night, and I cannot continue to indulge that these are chalked up to coincidences.

So given this view and I totally had that D1 and was having to thinking 10 dimensionally in chatty and thread because of said thoughts

What is your take on him telling me to leave you alone even before the llama comment because he wanted to see what the black spot was? And since nothing has materialized has pushed me repeatedly to Mwil versus you?

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I mean really, Naz and Orca are basically whistleblowers right now.

You all cannot continuously dismiss all of these instances in which Nacho is involved as coincidences, as he seemed to have inside knowledge of the tricorder's actual result while heading a delegitimization campaign on the tricorder, screamed of his Town status based on his mason shields, and covered early for two of the sketchest people in the game at present.

All I said about tugboat and llama in Mason chat was that id prefer not to lynch them day 1 since they're new players.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

????

Idon't ever recall saying the tricorder was definitely fake, if I did, feel free to quote it, but given I suspected squire already when he outted it , I was indeed skeptical of it and afraid that scum would use it to lynch a bunch of town players from that list while they could just coast.

I never claimed to be cleared town in an argument with you.  I said something similar to that when talking to rackcs how unfortunate for you that your push on me was someone who was basically clear,  as a Mason.

You're just making stuff up and howling in thread like you usually do when your back is againstthe wall, relying on your abilityto apparently be on the thread most ofthe day to drown out all other posts with your own narrative. Then, thanks to your reputation and repetition,  convince those who refuse to think for themselves to doing what you want. You'lljustdo the same thing when I flip town,  and I want some assurances that this won't be the case

It all happened.  You’re not even denying the events happened, you’re just objecting to the characterization, which is laughable.

27 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I would guess so

I'm still trying to figure out what happen last night if I'm being honest unless you didn't protect rack? 

@Malfatron what did it say when you were jailed by rack 

"Your move failed"

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i got a guilty on bcb

Really..... I didnt see you there 🤔🤔

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So given this view and I totally had that D1 and was having to thinking 10 dimensionally in chatty and thread because of said thoughts

What is your take on him telling me to leave you alone even before the llama comment because he wanted to see what the black spot was? And since nothing has materialized has pushed me repeatedly to Mwil versus you?

Well, I think you already know what I'm going to say. 

I clearly made up the black spot because I wanted people to think I'm (1) marked for death, or (2) going to be caught lying, and thus will not be hit, because then I could use my protection ability without much concern for a time.

The Black Spot would be a scum-sided ability due to its context in pirate lore.  Nacho is scum, and knew none of his teammates did it.  Thus, Nacho knew it was fake, and then when I basically conceded it was fake, he weaponized it as a means of ramping you up to go after me.