Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So trying to save Pickle is wrong, but white knighting Counselor as one of many you wont lynch on D1 isnt? Mwil

LOL. We have a hardclaim on outed scum and you vote me? LOL LOL LOL

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Explain your vote D1?

Sure. I was the first person to vote and Nacho was tunneling on me and going for the WIFOM Meta read. It's unfortunate that I voted first (although someone had to), because I would have swapped and tried a hard push on Butters. He is/was obvious scum.

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

That was my interpretation of your vote.  For all I know your vote was entirely bc I was more reserved.  You said I dismissed "your reasoning"...which implies you gave a reasoning for your vote.  But you never did.  🤯🤯

Right, which is what prompted me to ask why you did that. You asked me for my reasoning, then later tried to discredit what my potential reasoning was without me saying anything in between. 

Here is a list @theuntouchable.  I guess I need to break this down for you.  

Its who I think is scum

Squire - has gone out of his way to avoid my main question about his thoughts on other players.  I don't like this one bit and he is my strongest read. 

Touch - clearly off of his game and avoiding the topic of the origins of his post about me dismissing "his" reasoning for a vote on me last night

Rags - inactives playing along enough to do the minimum have been scum lately. 

Racks - to a lesser extent I don't like how he is now not voting me/pushing me and is on board with tossing squire overboard

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I left you off bc I felt you activity level was on par with you normal day 1 posting style.  Racks I completely overlooked bc he posted some right as roles went out.  

But it’s interesting to me that you would leave me off as I had been quiet. If you had said that I had been as well but it falls in line with a Norma d1, it’s a different story altogether. 

It came off to me as fake scumhunting and not wanting to list me because you knew you wouldn’t stand a chance at getting me lynched. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Its who I think is scum

Squire - has gone out of his way to avoid my main question about his thoughts on other players.  I don't like this one bit and he is my strongest read. 

Touch - clearly off of his game and avoiding the topic of the origins of his post about me dismissing "his" reasoning for a vote on me last night

Racks - to a lesser extent I don't like how he is now not voting me/pushing me and is on board with tossing squire overboard

🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ Mutineer right here!

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Its who I think is scum

Lolwut 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Right, which is what prompted me to ask why you did that. You asked me for my reasoning, then later tried to discredit what my potential reasoning was without me saying anything in between. 

Wrong ......

You asked why I dismissed YOUR reasoning.  As though you provided a reasoning.   Not a potential reasoning 

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

@Pickle Rick why did you ask for my reasoning just to later question my reasoning? 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Sure. I was the first person to vote and Nacho was tunneling on me and going for the WIFOM Meta read. It's unfortunate that I voted first (although someone had to), because I would have swapped and tried a hard push on Butters. He is/was obvious scum.

Who hardclaimed what now?

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

But it’s interesting to me that you would leave me off as I had been quiet. If you had said that I had been as well but it falls in line with a Norma d1, it’s a different story altogether. 

It came off to me as fake scumhunting and not wanting to list me because you knew you wouldn’t stand a chance at getting me lynched. 

It wasn't strictly a list of players being quiet.  I had my own biases and opinions of people taking into account.  I don't have to explain every little detail of every little list 

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Why is Butters obvious?