Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

That’s not what he’s saying swag 

Oh really?  It certainly seems like he is okay with Nacho disregarding a tricorder because he thinks squire is scum, and then indulges random hyperbolic stats arbitrarily to justify his position, before altering his rationale 10x because Naz might or might not think he’s Town.

Just now, SwAg said:

Oh really?  It certainly seems like he is okay with Nacho disregarding a tricorder because he thinks squire is scum, and then indulges random hyperbolic stats arbitrarily to justify his position, before altering his rationale 10x because Naz might or might not think he’s Town.

He’s saying he can see where it comes from, not that his reads are above results. 

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So, what if Matts was scum with pickle AND orca? It’d be a reasonable explanation as to why he hasn’t been here at all......

Not a chance

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, I don’t care if you’re in a discord with Nacho.  I’m not going to let incompetence from anyone go unchallenged, particularly when it is accompanied with howling.

The incompetence is being shown by you

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Part o me wants ta take onna you an that Pickled Orca fella out back so we all can see the truth of it with ya.

Yer serpent tongue makes me brain dizzy.

But i truss what i sees with mine own eyes, and thats that brokeback matts has been keepin to hisself too much for my liking.

Hes my primary focus, and likely to get my vote to send to the plank

24 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Actually this will absolutely play to towns advantage if I walk the plank. Lots of bread crumbs.

Scum bread crumb to help with fake claims. I usually lynch anyone who does this.  It's been nice knowing you...

16 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You do understand the likelihood of mwil being scum is less than 10% right? 

How 10, wouldn't it be like 25%

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So, what if Matts was scum with pickle AND orca? It’d be a reasonable explanation as to why he hasn’t been here at all......

You better believe it. Why do you think I have been trying to buss him today. @Matts4313 get in the damn discord 

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I seriously wouldn’t be shocked if Matts got stuck with pickle and orca and gave up 

He demanded Nixon pics of he would quit.  Guess what, he got nothing 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@Ragnarok you gonna pop in here more or what? 

He scum, so no. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Scum bread crumb to help with fake claims. I usually lynch anyone who does this.  It's been nice knowing you...

How 10, wouldn't it be like 25%

You better believe it. Why do you think I have been trying to buss him today. @Matts4313 get in the damn discord 

He demanded Nixon pics of he would quit.  Guess what, he got nothing 

He scum, so no. 

No, it wouldn’t be anywhere close to 25%. The odds of me picking 2 scum with my move is very very small.