Week 6 GDT: We’re Going Swimming with the Dolphins

turtle28

Just now, lavar703 said:

McLaurin is the lone bright spot of this season but Bruce will brag about the third round compensation we get when we let him walk in 4 years. 

No one should be bragging but Terry about this season! I really will be done with this team if Allen is still here next year doing anything other than helping Snyder get a stadium. This win is nothing to brag about and as said already cost them in the long run!!! 

Damn Miami should've just took the 1 point and headed to OT!!! 

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

No one should be bragging but Terry about this season! I really will be done with this team if Allen is still here next year doing anything other than helping Snyder get a stadium. This win is nothing to brag about and as said already cost them in the long run!!! 

Damn Miami should've just took the 1 point and headed to OT!!! 

The Dolphins are trying to lose on purpose. They did what they needed to do. There’s nothing that will convince me otherwise. 

2 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

You guys are funny......

0-16= We can turn this ship around & truly clean house.

1-15= We're screwed

The Dolphins want the #1 pick no matter what.  They are intentionally tanking for a QB.  We lose this game and we could have traded them our pick for a kings ransom.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

The Dolphins want the #1 pick no matter what.  They are intentionally tanking for a QB.  We lose this game and we could have traded them our pick for a kings ransom.  

This is no different than when we worthlessly beat the Jaguars last year which dropped us like 8 spots in the draft. 

• Like 1