Week 6 GDT: We’re Going Swimming with the Dolphins

turtle28

Where: Soft... Oops I mean Hardrock Stadium

When: Coming to you live at 1:00 pm... Unless you're the Redskins then the game doesn't actually start... You’re just kinda there!

Why? giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2976235fc61c2c404332

So the Redskins had an eventful week. Jay Club Med was canned after dropping the 5th straight game to start the season.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29ba8d3b7bbd2803e001

But the misery remains!...

Brice Allen still somehow remains employed and how the hell is that happening? Nobody knows!

Scott Van Pelt said it best, “We’re on a treadmill to nowhere!”

Its Bill “the awful head coach” Callahan’s first game! He’s sucked at every HC job he had except the one year he had with Jon Gruden’s players in Oakland.

I don’t know what to say. I guess we have a chance, but I think we lose this game too. These players at least liked Jay and most of the time tried to win games for him, at this point I could see most of them giving up on the season already!

I don’t trust either of our veteran QBs to win us a game, and they say the rookie isn’t ready. Well that’s just great! Whoopdy freakin do!

Redskins: 10

Dolphins: 24

Edited by turtle28

Going to be a hard fought win this week. Not for our fight, but the Dolphins fight to get that #1 pick.

This is where those Miami players will be earning them paychecks. The ability to suck as bad as we do might take every bit of talent they got. But I think they will overcome that hurdle.

Skins 24

Miami 17

Edited by PARROTHEAD

I see the Snyderskins winning and covering. 
the Dolphins score 7 and give up 40 a game. They are worse than the Skins in every category including turnover differential. They may not be the best team in Miami. 

The defense could pitch a shutout and our offense will give them 7 

final score

SnyderSkins 19

dolphins 7

the Callahan era starts with a win 

tumblr_plnrqgIiLn1roco90o3_500.gifvGive the ball to MVP 25 times 

14 hours ago, THESKINSFAN21 said:

I'll be at this game. I'd imagine there will be a decent skins fans turnout.  Just looking forward to going to a live game(anywhere besides fedex) and tailgating. A loss would be ideal.

I love tailgating at Sun Life. 10 times the experience of FedEx. Stadium is also really nice now that they've done the renovations.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

I love tailgating at Sun Life. 10 times the experience of FedEx. Stadium is also really nice now that they've done the renovations.

This will be my first time going since the renovations. My dad is coming down from VA so it'll be good bonding time. 😎

• Like 1