Week 6 GDT: We’re Going Swimming with the Dolphins

turtle28

I think they win this game even though I don't want them too! They just lost their coach. Player's will be more motivated and focus this week to keep their jobs. They will put on a good show for Callahan and those who have put them down (witch they deserve) so far.

Keenum has been named the starter. Refs have been added to practice and Snyder was at practice today as well. 

22 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

I think they win this game even though I don't want them too! They just lost their coach. Player's will be more motivated and focus this week to keep their jobs. They will put on a good show for Callahan and those who have put them down (witch they deserve) so far.

Keenum has been named the starter. Refs have been added to practice and Snyder was at practice today as well. 

Meddling Dan is back in the building! I think he wants to see for himself what Haskins looks like vs what the vets look like.

16 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Meddling Dan is back in the building! I think he wants to see for himself what Haskins looks like vs what the vets look like.

Could be but I'm not sure. I hope it's the fan in him wanting to see the TEAM practice under Callahan. No reports of Bruce being there so that's why I have hope it's the fan in Dan wanting to see them under new coaching. They haven't been this bad (0-5) in a while and Dan is getting alot of heat these days. 

Edited by Skins212689

54 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Could be but I'm not sure. I hope it's the fan in him wanting to see the TEAM practice under Callahan. No reports of Bruce being there so that's why I have hope it's the fan in Dan wanting to see them under new coaching. They haven't been this bad (0-5) in a while and Dan is getting alot of heat these days. 

Yeah, not since 2001 under Marty. Then Marty went 8-3 the rest of the season and Dan fired him after and re-hired Vinny.  Lol 🤣 

Worst decision of Dan’s tenure as owner.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Skins212689 said:

I think both of those developments are good news. 

First of all, I think Keenum clearly has shown the most, so it’s good that he’s getting the start. It doesn’t make much difference — but seeing the easy, sensible thing done is cause for celebration around here these days. 

Second of all, maybe I’m just looking for signals, but I think Snyder going to practice (on his own) is another small indicator of growing distrust/diminishing alliance between he and Bruce. He’s tried to keep his nose out of it and let Bruce and the football staff handle it — but now he’s going to see for himself, instead of relying on their reports. I think it at least suggests the possibility that he’s breaking free from the Bruce bromance to some degree. I thought the same about the fact that Bruce was obviously sent out to be the one to take the heat at the press conference, as well.

Edited by e16bball
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Brice was at practice too. Different vibe , referees attending practice. No music after stretches. Captains out front . Martin and Pierschberger ( sp ) on the side stretching in street clothes. Scherff in uniform .

You know if all players stayed a extra hour after practice like Bill use to have the Oline do? 

Craig Hoffman is quickly becoming the most annoying Redskins beat reporter. Colt got benched because he sucks. He’s a good dude and probably wouldn’t be in the league anymore had Jay not held a special place in his heart for him. He’s made like $5M to just hang out for 6 years. I don’t believe he’s been done wrong by the franchise he’s just not any good. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Craig Hoffman is quickly becoming the most annoying Redskins beat reporter. Colt got benched because he sucks. He’s a good dude and probably wouldn’t be in the league anymore had Jay not held a special place in his heart for him. He’s made like $5M to just hang out for 6 years. I don’t believe he’s been done wrong by the franchise he’s just not any good. 

Agreed, it's not the organization's fault that Colt couldn't stay healthy for 6 years or that Kirk beat him and RG3 out in 2015.

Colt made more like $15 million of Dan’s money since 2014, good for him. I don’t blame anyone for taking money from Dan. Good for them.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, lavar703 said:

He's the worst. Last week he was there whining about how unfair Redskins fans are to Josh Norman and how we don't understand all the good things he does on and off the field. Look buddy, we watch the games, if you get torched all the time, are one of the highest paid players on the team, and talk about how bad the fans are, fans might not like you.

• Like 1