Week 6 GDT: We’re Going Swimming with the Dolphins

turtle28

30 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Rosen wasn't free . Weren't we talking about offering our second for him . Back to square one .

Those who didn't understand how stupid it was for any team to trade anything more than a 3rd round pick for him where talking like that. The fact the Cardinals drafted Murray was reason enough for them not to get fair value for Rosen. Now his play has shown he wasn't worth the 2nd round pick the Dolphins gave up for him. 

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

We don't wanna :P

There are heavy rumors spreading around the facility that Shanahan wants to stick it to Snyder. Supposedly he wants to run up the score and put 40+ on the board.

Those rumors may or may not have been made by me, BUT I'm guessing he is thinking the same thing :D.

Kidding aside, your DL went to work against the Dolphins. We have both our starting tackles out, so hoping Jimmy G stays upright and doesn't get hurt! 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

There are heavy rumors spreading around the facility that Shanahan wants to stick it to Snyder. Supposedly he wants to run up the score and put 40+ on the board.

Those rumors may or may not have been made by me, BUT I'm guessing he is thinking the same thing :D.

Kidding aside, your DL went to work against the Dolphins. We have both our starting tackles out, so hoping Jimmy G stays upright and doesn't get hurt! 

If you bring a 2nd round pick with you, you can have Trent Williams and a W.

serious analysis: I'll be intrigued to see how Jimmy does. The Skins are certainly a get right team. 

6 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

If you bring a 2nd round pick with you, you can have Trent Williams and a W.

serious analysis: I'll be intrigued to see how Jimmy does. The Skins are certainly a get right team. 

Sure, done deal!!! Oh wait, we don't have a 2nd round pick!! How about a 3rd rounder???

Our offense was missing a lot up front last game so it was mainly a vanilla game plan but it was more than enough to get the job done. But overall our offense has been legit ranking top 5 in efficiency. 

Now, a big predicament I'm in is I have McLaurin on my fantasy team and lately opposing WRs against our defense have done absolutely NOTHING. How about this man gets loose for a big gain or two after the score is something like 40-0???? 

19 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

You don't know their board and how they ranked the players though.  A lot goes into a draft board, including how well (if at all) a player was scouted, position need, combine numbers, character makeup, etc.  

I wasn't talking about just the Redskins big board. Among the media types and draftniks, Derwin was generally ranked higher than Payne.

On 10/13/2019 at 11:33 PM, Skins212689 said:

Lamb before Adams. I really think we can get 1 more year out of Penn. The ideal situation for me is to get the #1 pick and trade that with Miami for 2 of their 1st round picks coming out with Lamb and Adams or Young and Lamb as our 2020 1st round picks. This is why I think it's important we finish drafting above Miami! Winning this game today really probably messed that up. I can only hope Fitzpatrick helps them get a few more Wins than us. 

Miami just needs to be ahead of Cincy if they are going to grab Tua. At this point, they dont need that edge considering we beat Miami. But it will come down to strength of schedule if both CIncy and Miami go 0-16. Either way, both teams would have to win 1 more game than us. 

28 minutes ago, mike23md said:

Miami just needs to be ahead of Cincy if they are going to grab Tua. At this point, they dont need that edge considering we beat Miami. But it will come down to strength of schedule if both CIncy and Miami go 0-16. Either way, both teams would have to win 1 more game than us. 

True and with Rosen still the starter Miami is back to capable of going 0-16.