You Have 24 Hours (Final Challenge on 250).

MacReady

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

giphy.gif

So you, Matt’s and Dome have turrets aimed.  Chatty will decide which turret fires first.  If the turret to fire first is aimed at you, you die.  Everyone else survives.

If players don’t choose to Kill or Hide, they will have their turret pointed stars themselves.  

We would draw to see whose turret fires first.

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

So you, Matt’s and Dome have turrets aimed.  Chatty will decide which turret fires first.  If the turret to fire first is aimed at you, you die.  Everyone else survives.

If players don’t choose to Kill or Hide, they will have their turret pointed stars themselves.  

We would draw to see whose turret fires first.

cheesehawk is also locked on matts

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

cheesehawk is also locked on matts

Yeah I just forgot everyone who did.

And no, I’m not rigging it to protect Matt’s. I just want to be able to kill more people without it being from them failing to get a response in.  That’s only fun every once in a while.  

Will not rig it for anyone.  If ET and Malf go out back to back everybody will know that they are never safe in this game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Yeah I just forgot everyone who did.

And no, I’m not rigging it to protect Matt’s. I just want to be able to kill more people without it being from them failing to get a response in.  That’s only fun every once in a while.  

Will not rig it for anyone.  If ET and Malf go out back to back everybody will know that they are never safe in this game.

Another method you should highly consider is that all the people locked on me count as 1 turret. That would be a turn of events I think everyone would agree with.