You Have 24 Hours (Final Challenge on 250).

MacReady

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

This will probably be the comp that does me in for good. 

I didn’t even get a chance to skim it this time before we blew past it. No way I can go back now 

protip: if you hit the 'page 122 of 122' next to the bolded page that we are on, you can type in what page you want to jump to

unless this is some inside running unfunny joke, at which point, **** you

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Monster Mayhem has changed to Critter Conflict because I cannot come up with 18 monsters that I like.  Game is basically the same, and Monster Mayhem will return.

Conflict Critters has turned to Food Chain. It’s similar.  Gotta save these big ones for a little under 18 players.

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Monster Mayhem has changed to Critter Conflict because I cannot come up with 18 monsters that I like.  Game is basically the same, and Monster Mayhem will return.

29 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Conflict Critters has turned to Food Chain. It’s similar.  Gotta save these big ones for a little under 18 players.

@Pickle Rick

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

im just giving you the business.

youre fine. 

bring on any challenge

battlesbots with 18 ppl would be chatty hell

I was thinking it wouldn’t since it will just be until one person dies, but then I realized that yes, it would be hell.

@Outpost31 so I am guessing that you roll 5 times in total right? so everyone gets the same 5 numbers but it just depends on what we guess for each? so if I say 80 for the first one and its 79, and someone else said 60, then I would get 0 and they would get 60? That changes things if so

1 minute ago, N4L said:

@Outpost31 so I am guessing that you roll 5 times in total right? so everyone gets the same 5 numbers but it just depends on what we guess for each? so if I say 80 for the first one and its 79, and someone else said 60, then I would get 0 and they would get 60? That changes things if so

Everybody does their own individual rolls and then I total each player’s individual rolls up and then compare totals.  

So you will have your own five rolls and Malf will have his own 5 and so on and so forth.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Everybody does their own individual rolls and then I total each player’s individual rolls up and then compare totals.  

So you will have your own five rolls and Malf will have his own 5 and so on and so forth.

Ahh, got it. So it is more math than it is psychological 

Just now, Outpost31 said:

sounds good. i will do mine in random.org.