MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

• 2 months later...

Wins by margin 

2 pts - 2x
8 pts - 1x
10+ pts - 5x

And we're not even at full health. We may not have PJ Tucker anymore but we got nothing but DAWGS. I'm anxious to see if Middleton and Pat throw any type of wrench into our defensive intensity since neither one of them are really defensive guys.

MarJon with 14 and 5 off the bench tonight in 18 minutes. He's far more integral than Nwora to the future so I'd like to see him start getting more consistent burn until Pat and Khris are back.

Also, I think going after Jae Crowder makes a ton of sense. Not sure if we'll actually do it but it's a championship move.

18 hours ago, beekay414 said:

MarJon with 14 and 5 off the bench tonight in 18 minutes. He's far more integral than Nwora to the future so I'd like to see him start getting more consistent burn until Pat and Khris are back.

Also, I think going after Jae Crowder makes a ton of sense. Not sure if we'll actually do it but it's a championship move.

It might be but I can’t stand him.

The criticism about Beauchamp’s shooting looks to be pretty accurate to this point. Need Lethal Shooter to start working with him too.

Can’t believe this team is 9-0 without Khris, Pat and Ingles. Think we have a good shot with how the league looks overall this year. I am really starting to think last year was a championship hangover.