MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

18 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Long time until April, my dude, and we still haven't played a game at full health nor passed the TDL.

I don’t think it’s impossible, I just don’t think our offense will be enough unless we get a strong minority or majority of our shooters hitting shots consistently for 2-3 series. Not sure Crowder vs Grayson is that much of a difference. If we have the big 3 healthy who knows, but it seems like Jrue is only good on offense 1/3-1/5. Maybe the defense will be enough. Luckily the league isn’t all that strong this year.

2 minutes ago, packerstk7 said:

I don’t think it’s impossible, I just don’t think our offense will be enough unless we get a strong minority or majority of our shooters hitting shots consistently for 2-3 series. Not sure Crowder vs Grayson is that much of a difference. If we have the big 3 healthy who knows, but it seems like Jrue is only good on offense 1/3-1/5. Maybe the defense will be enough. Luckily the league isn’t all that strong this year.

Playoffs are ugly and we play ugly ball. I'm not going to say that we're going to win it all because I'm not naive but there's really no reason to panic currently. If we get Middleton back for an extended run and look bad, then worry or worry if he just isn't capable of coming back healthy at this point in his career. I don't think there's any cause for concern until the trade deadline passes. 

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Playoffs are ugly and we play ugly ball. I'm not going to say that we're going to win it all because I'm not naive but there's really no reason to panic currently. If we get Middleton back for an extended run and look bad, then worry or worry if he just isn't capable of coming back healthy at this point in his career. I don't think there's any cause for concern until the trade deadline passes. 

I completely agree 

On 1/11/2023 at 9:49 PM, Herbie_Hancock said:

I’ll always believe and I’m not worried..  but man this blowing big leads every game type of **** is ridiculous 

I don't think ridiculous is the correct adjective here.  This team has been playing poorly lately.  They turn it over at an alarming rate and can't put the ball in the basket.  And they are even more putrid when Giannis is in street clothes.  If they don't turn it around soon we all should be worried.

21 hours ago, Pugger said:

I don't think ridiculous is the correct adjective here.  This team has been playing poorly lately.  They turn it over at an alarming rate and can't put the ball in the basket.  And they are even more putrid when Giannis is in street clothes.  If they don't turn it around soon we all should be worried.

That’s my general feeling as well, but this is almost exactly how they looked last year and then against the Bulls in the first round it looked completely different and who knows what would’ve happened against Boston with Khris.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2023 at 6:28 PM, beekay414 said:

You know what sucks. IrishGreen was one of the Bucks thread OG's and he wasn't around when we won the title. Would've loved to hear from dude when it happened.

What happened to him? I remember him from the Packers forum on the old site..