MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

On 12/29/2022 at 5:30 PM, beekay414 said:

Eh, roster changes are needed. Too many non-factors offensively for anything cohesive to form on a consistent basis. We have entirely too many streaky shooters and they're usually off. They're also not great next to Giannis because they aren't moving the same way when he's off the court, looking for their shots. Too much standing around and watching 34 ISO. Bud needs to do some coaching. Last night was fully on him for that pathetic lineup he had on the court down the stretch.

Hill and Matthews need to be out of the rotation, MarJon needs to play more and Pat should never start again. 

That’s the crux of it. Too many inconsistent scorers that are more often off than on.

2 hours ago, Pugger said:

Evidently Holiday suffered a bruised a left hamstring contusion against the Celtics on x-mas day.  

One of my good friends went to the game last night. 

man, that would be awful. At least he lives close and can go more often. I live two and a half hours away and I’d be devastated if all of the big 3 lol

52 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

One of my good friends went to the game last night. 

man, that would be awful. At least he lives close and can go more often. I live two and a half hours away and I’d be devastated if all of the big 3 lol

I watched last night's game for a while but with so many starters out it got ugly pretty quick.

We just need a secondary creator on offense. A microwave scorer. Ideally, we make a play on Jordan Clarkson to fill that role. 

Allen, Hill (or Nwora after 1/15) and a lottery protected 2029 1st round pick could get it done considering he's basically a rental. 

EDIT - Or we keep Allen, remove the protections on that pick completely and send contract fillers (Hill, Nwora, Carter, Matthews) for him. That would work considering it'd be $10.9m out and $13.3m in. Which would then allow us to use Grayson's contract to land another vet like Crowder. 

All pipedream, most likely, but we need to address the secondary ball handler issues somehow. 

Edited by beekay414

52 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

We just need a secondary creator on offense. A microwave scorer. Ideally, we make a play on Jordan Clarkson to fill that role. 

Allen, Hill (or Nwora after 1/15) and a lottery protected 2029 1st round pick could get it done considering he's basically a rental. 

EDIT - Or we keep Allen, remove the protections on that pick completely and send contract fillers (Hill, Nwora, Carter, Matthews) for him. That would work considering it'd be $10.9m out and $13.3m in. Which would then allow us to use Grayson's contract to land another vet like Crowder. 

All pipedream, most likely, but we need to address the secondary ball handler issues somehow. 

We need Middleton and Holiday back out there every time for starters.

8 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

What about Bogdanovic from Detroit?

Makes too much money and isn't really a need. We need someone that can create their own shot consistently and score off the dribble. Bojan's more of the same, though better than what we've got, obviously.

In order to make that happen, we'd have to trade Grayson Allen, Jevon Carter, Jordan Nwora, George Hill and Wes Matthews along with whatever draft pick compensation. 

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1