MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

37 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

We curbstomp the Celtics in Boston and then lose to the Heat?  This team still needs to shake this playing to the level of competition syndrome.  

Not really. SEGABABA's are always difficult, especially after a big win and on the road. 

10 hours ago, thrILL! said:

We curbstomp the Celtics in Boston and then lose to the Heat?  This team still needs to shake this playing to the level of competition syndrome.  

We didn't get into Miami until 4 am yesterday morning.   It really looked like our legs were heavy and the Heat had all the energy.  Back to back games on the road are a killer.  I hope they are getting some rest before Tuesday.

5 hours ago, Pugger said:

We didn't get into Miami until 4 am yesterday morning.   It really looked like our legs were heavy and the Heat had all the energy.  Back to back games on the road are a killer.  I hope they are getting some rest before Tuesday.

Most definitely but there have been several games this season where we’ve played down to and lost to teams we have no business doing so. And when there’s not a brutal back to back. 

We’ll keep getting better tho.  

On 12/22/2018 at 12:40 PM, beekay414 said:

I want Markus Howard on this team. Still only 19 (turns 20 March 3rd) and his ability to take over games is special. He's small and streaky but he's an explosive scorer. I dont care that he's 5'11".

I can't even put into words how much I don't want Markus Howard

• beekay414 changed the title to MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason