MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Middleton is playing his way out of a big contract. He's been terrible lately.

Yeah no way in hell we give him this supposed $30m business. It’s like everyone on Reddit forgets Middleton was trash all of last year until toward the end and the playoffs when he turned it on.  I don’t know what the right price is to keep him but it ain’t a max contract. 

Does this 3-way trade involving Sam Dekker mean we get both the 2020 and 2020 2nd rd picks (plus Jason Smith) from WAS?  The 2020 is now unprotected, right?

also, at least we got rid of Delly and Henson. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/cavs-trade-george-hill-to-bucks-for-matthew-dellavedova-john-henson-and-draft-picks-wizards-acquire-sam-dekker/

Edited by thrILL!

I really don’t know what to think about Middleton anymore. He’s an awesome player when he’s on, but he always has these stretches in seasons where he disappears and it completely kills us. 

Warriors did not look good last night and they still beat us by double digits. We looked that terrible. 

Were 9-8 now since we started 7-0. Guys besides Giannis, Bledsoe, and brogdon need to start stepping up more, especially our bench. Ilyasova has looked awful lately too. 

Awesome trade last night, but I wouldn’t rush to sign anyone to long term deals. I wouldn’t mind trying to get someone like Beal for Middleton and brogdon. I’d like Bledsoe back on a 3 year deal. 

Not trying to overreact with Middleton, but this stuff happens year after year with him. 

7 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Does this 3-way trade involving Sam Dekker mean we get both the 2020 and 2020 2nd rd picks (plus Jason Smith) from WAS?  The 2020 is now unprotected, right?

also, at least we got rid of Delly and Henson. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/cavs-trade-george-hill-to-bucks-for-matthew-dellavedova-john-henson-and-draft-picks-wizards-acquire-sam-dekker/

They just removed the protections on the 2020 2nd from the Meeks trade

Edited by beekay414