MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

This is the "I have black friends so I'm not racist" equivalent of the rampant tampering in the NBA lol. Lakers fans will continue to flex this because, for some odd reason, y'all are oddly defensive of anything that could even be perceived as remotely critical of your franchise, even when it's true. . Listen, I don't give two ****s about the Lakers. This isn't about the Lakers (and it's the Bucks team thread), it's about the NBA. Just because the Lakers get mentioned doesn't mean we put out a signal for you to come in and say this for the 1000th time. 

Now if you'll let us carry on in our team thread, which I know is a concept that you haven't accepted yet (considering you spam the NBA general threads with Lakers stuff nobody cares about lol), we'd greatly appreciate it.

🙏

I didn't derail the thread and how often have I come in this thread before talking Lakers? Calm down buddy.

If I bad mouth the Bucks in a Lakers thread, then you can respond. I wouldn't have an issue.

We all know every team tampers to some extent and its true that some organizations probably do it better than others.

Don't really care what you think of Lakers posts in a general thread either. Sounds like you are just whining for no reason. You can always scroll past my posts or block me if it annoys you that much lol.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

I didn't derail the thread and how often have I come in this thread before talking Lakers? Calm down buddy.

If I bad mouth the Bucks in a Lakers thread, then you can respond. I wouldn't have an issue.

We all know every team tampers to some extent and its true that some organizations probably do it better than others.

Don't really care what you think of Lakers posts in a general thread either. Sounds like you are just whining for no reason. You can always scroll past my posts or block me if it annoys you that much lol.

Nobody cares

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

U Mad Reaction GIF

lmao... if you don't care you have a funny way of showing it and I didn't respond to you or a Bucks fan. I responded to a Jazz fan, sooooo......

tv show GIF

Oh my god, you're that turd that has to get the last word in no matter what, hey? LIS, nobody cares.

How bout you vacate the Milwaukee Bucks team thread and take it somewhere people actually value your opinion? Yeah? Thanks.

Just annoyed cuz it's the same tired spiel from your type lol

Edited by beekay414

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Oh my god, you're that turd that has to get the last word in no matter what, hey? LIS, nobody cares.

How bout you vacate the Milwaukee Bucks team thread and take it somewhere people actually value your opinion? Yeah? Thanks.

Just annoyed cuz it's the same tired spiel from your type lol

See look... I wouldn't be posting still in the thread if you didn't respond to me. You started this dumb back and forth.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

You're proving my point lol.

Bye.

Nah... you're proving to be a hypocrite . You are the one replying to me since you started this back and forth. Every time you respond you are trying to get the last word in.

I never addressed you, but carry on. Stop wasting your and my time by continuing to respond and instead talk about the Bucks like you said you wanted to.