MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

Didn't want to put this is a league thread but @MKnight82 @Herbie_Hancock thoughts? Points league. 12 teams. Had 4th pick.

Scoring: 0.5 3pt FGM, 1 PTS, 1.2 REB, 1.5 AST, 3 STL, 3 BLK, -1 TOV, 2 Double Double, 4 Triple Double

PG Chris Paul
SG RJ Barrett
Marcus Smart
SF Tobias Harris
PF Nikola Jokic
Domantas Sabonis
Deandre Ayton
Jarrett Allen
UTL Bojan Bogdanovic
UTL Norman Powell
BN Terrence Ross
BN Spencer Dinwiddie
BN Tyrese Haliburton

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Didn't want to put this is a league thread but @MKnight82 @Herbie_Hancock thoughts? Points league. 12 teams. Had 4th pick.

Scoring: 0.5 3pt FGM, 1 PTS, 1.2 REB, 1.5 AST, 3 STL, 3 BLK, -1 TOV, 2 Double Double, 4 Triple Double

PG Chris Paul
SG RJ Barrett
Marcus Smart
SF Tobias Harris
PF Nikola Jokic
Domantas Sabonis
Deandre Ayton
Jarrett Allen
UTL Bojan Bogdanovic
UTL Norman Powell
BN Terrence Ross
BN Spencer Dinwiddie
BN Tyrese Haliburton

I like the Paul pick, he’s going to rack up a bunch of assists with that supporting cast.   I would have gone Davis over Jokic but I get it.  Sabonis is low key elite in fantasy.  Not a huge fan of Jarrett Allen this year though cause I think he gets buried behind Jordan cause Kyrie and Durant are buddies with him.

15 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Not a huge fan of Jarrett Allen this year though cause I think he gets buried behind Jordan cause Kyrie and Durant are buddies with him.

I got Allen at pick 100 (9th round, pick 4) and the board at C was demolished due to people reaching to fill the spots. The thing I like about Allen is he doesn't need a lot of minutes to give you production. He can easily grab 10+ boards and 2 blocks in 20 minutes along with whatever else he offers. Plus, I'm banking on an DeAndre Jordan injury lol. It was either take Allen and hope he can get burn or reach for Richaun Holmes and hope the Whiteside pickup doesn't hinder his production from last year. I KNOW Allen can perform in limited minutes, I don't know that about Holmes. I just refused to reach to fill a need and the value I was getting at guard made more sense than taking a big to take one.

I also had Wiseman queued up but the guy before me sniped him.

Edited by beekay414

46 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I got Allen at pick 100 (9th round, pick 4) and the board at C was demolished due to people reaching to fill the spots. The thing I like about Allen is he doesn't need a lot of minutes to give you production. He can easily grab 10+ boards and 2 blocks in 20 minutes along with whatever else he offers. Plus, I'm banking on an DeAndre Jordan injury lol. It was either take Allen and hope he can get burn or reach for Richaun Holmes and hope the Whiteside pickup doesn't hinder his production from last year. I KNOW Allen can perform in limited minutes, I don't know that about Holmes. I just refused to reach to fill a need and the value I was getting at guard made more sense than taking a big to take one.

I also had Wiseman queued up but the guy before me sniped him.

I actually think Jarrett could get traded so you might be alright there.  

3 hours ago, titans0021 said:

League took away our 2022 2nd for the Bogdonavic mess. Feel like that’s a pretty clear sign the league stepped in and pretty much squashed the S&T.

Only LeBron and Klutch Sports are allowed to tamper, the Bucks should've known better, such a joke. 

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Only LeBron and Klutch Sports are allowed to tamper, the Bucks should've known better, such a joke. 

That's why the Lakers got the biggest fine of any team for tampering.

Let's see what happens to the Clippers with this Jerry West saga. That's way worse than Magic winking on late night or what the Bucks did.

Every team tampers though. This being days before and being reported nationally is why it stuck out to the league and why they felt they had to do something. Also, remember other GMs complained about it. It's not like the league decided to just come down on the Bucks cause they wanted to. 

Not our fault the Lakers are one of the tightest lipped organizations. Woj can't even get leaks from us. Tell the Bucks and Clippers to up their game and not let word get out. B|

12 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

That's why the Lakers got the biggest fine of any team for tampering.

This is the "I have black friends so I'm not racist" equivalent of the rampant tampering in the NBA lol. Lakers fans will continue to flex this because, for some odd reason, y'all are oddly defensive of anything that could even be perceived as remotely critical of your franchise, even when it's true. . Listen, I don't give two ****s about the Lakers. This isn't about the Lakers (and it's the Bucks team thread), it's about the NBA. Just because the Lakers get mentioned doesn't mean we put out a signal for you to come in and say this for the 1000th time. 

Now if you'll let us carry on in our team thread, which I know is a concept that you haven't accepted yet (considering you spam the NBA general threads with Lakers stuff nobody cares about lol), we'd greatly appreciate it.

🙏