MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

3 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Getting Portis and DJ lessen my annoyance for the Pat deal.

Anyone know anything about the guy we just gave the two way deal to?

PG that we had on the Herd last year that showed some promise. Hard to translate G League stats because, well, it's basically YMCA ball, but he scored 21 PPG on 48.6/40.7/78.8 taking almost 7 threes a game. Could do worse. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Like both pickups today. Can always use an elite shooter off the bench, even if that’s all he does. And given the rest of the bench, getting a strong wing defender in Craig was nice.

We need one more ball handler and a legit backup big and we're good. This team is easily better than last year. 

EDIT - Then again, I'm not sure on the roster totals or $$$ so I don't know whether or not we can even do that. 

Edited by beekay414

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

We need one more ball handler and a legit backup big and we're good. This team is easily better than last year. 

EDIT - Then again, I'm not sure on the roster totals or $$$ so I don't know whether or not we can even do that. 

You should be able to find an Alex Caruso type back up PG.

Holliday is playing 30-35 minutes

Middleton and Giannis with "PG" duties take some as well.

4 hours ago, squire12 said:

You should be able to find an Alex Caruso type back up PG.

Holliday is playing 30-35 minutes

Middleton and Giannis with "PG" duties take some as well.

That Caruso role is basically Donte's there. We're hardcapped and, unless we move DJ Wilson, we're set at what we've got now. 14 roster and 2 two-way. We have enough guys that can handle the ball, it's just more of an insurance situation. 

Jrue Holiday | DJ Augustin | Jaylen Adams
Donte DiVincenzo | Bryn Forbes | Sam Merrill
Khris Middleton | Pat Connaughton | Torrey Craig | Thanasis Antetokounmpo
Giannis Antetokounmpo | DJ Wilson | Jordan Nwora | Mamadi Diakite
Brook Lopez | Bobby Portis

Portis is more of a PF but he's the only non-Giannis/Lopez that has size to play the 5 so I put him there for DC purposes. In reality, when he's on the court, one of BroLo or Giannis will be to and they'll play the 5.