MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

15 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

The percentage of the Bucks fanbase that seems willing to hate Giannis at the first sign of trouble is incredible. I understand that perception is skewed by a certain other forum, but man, I thought the last seven years would at least earn him a couple weeks of benefit of the doubt.

lol Bucks fans are ridiculous. I've been following along on that "other forum" and I keep laughing at how stupid most of them are. They all need to either get laid or step away from the keyboard. 

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

lol Bucks fans are ridiculous. I've been following along on that "other forum" and I keep laughing at how stupid most of them are. They all need to either get laid or step away from the keyboard. 

I refuse to create an account because I know it will just end in insults. So many of them have already made Giannis the enemy and have turned to him being the main reason for the playoff losses.

Just can’t imagine turning on the guy that made the Bucks fun again because he didn’t commit the next five years of his life to MKE the very second he was eligible too. The entitlement is unreal.

• Like 1

Just now, titans0021 said:

I refuse to create an account because I know it will just end in insults. So many of them have already made Giannis the enemy and have turned to him being the main reason for the playoff losses.

Just can’t imagine turning on the guy that made the Bucks fun again because he didn’t commit the next five years of his life to MKE the very second he was eligible too. The entitlement is unreal.

I have an account just so I can keep tabs on where I last left off. There's a lot of collective stupidity there but then there are some like Fotis St that stick out like a sore thumb in a crowd of turds. 

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I have an account just so I can keep tabs on where I last left off. There's a lot of collective stupidity there but then there are some like Fotis St that stick out like a sore thumb in a crowd of turds. 

Yeah, there’s a few that can just be ignored. It’s the semi-rational ones that are really blowing my mind.

Well, at least I don't have to tune in every game. Team still has the same issues and Bud still has no idea how to construct a lineup. Rotations still suck, defensive scheme is still beyond stupid and we still have no offensive identity. I have zero faith in Mike Budenholzer.

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Well, at least I don't have to tune in every game. Team still has the same issues and Bud still has no idea how to construct a lineup. Rotations still suck, defensive scheme is still beyond stupid and we still have no offensive identity. I have zero faith in Mike Budenholzer.

Go back to real gm, poser.