MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

8 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Nice to see that Marcus Smart can still flop, dangerously take Giannis down, and get the foul called on Giannis every single time.

Dude, it's so ******* stupid. His flops continuously pull the chair out from under Giannis. How is that not more dangerous than someone coming down on a ******* foot on a jumper? Make the defender have to make a play on the ball, not the man. Always been a stupid ******* rule and doesn't belong in the game anymore.

Disappointing, but not really concerning. Team needs time to gel and starters dominated the fourth, C’s just got rewarded for a terrible play and an awful shot. Making both FTs would’ve been so big for Giannis’ confidence at the line.

Jrue is going to be such a good fit. Team really needed a confident ball handler that can play deliberately and seems to have a plan.

Need something from the bench. Combined 13 points on 4-13 shooting in 60 minutes. I’m sure Augustin will help.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Disappointing, but not really concerning. Team needs time to gel and starters dominated the fourth, C’s just got rewarded for a terrible play and an awful shot. Making both FTs would’ve been so big for Giannis’ confidence at the line.

Jrue is going to be such a good fit. Team really needed a confident ball handler that can play deliberately and seems to have a plan.

Need something from the bench. Combined 13 points on 4-13 shooting in 60 minutes. I’m sure Augustin will help.

Yeah, I'm not really worried about the first game of the year. I fully trust our starters when they're on the court but they are going to have to consistently make up for Bud's rotation decision making. He simply cannot have a backcourt like Forbes and Merrill together and expect it not to go bad. I think the bench will be better once we get DJA and Craig back. 

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I know it’s only a game and a half, but Khris looks so good.

Khris and Jrue both look great. Giannis looks like he spent more time chilling than working out on that vacation. Just no explosion right now. Gonna be a rough start to the year for him efficiency wise IMO.

First game at home on Christmas in forever and we don’t even rock our own colors. SMH. They’re trying too hard with these alternates. 

Loving the 3-ball today!  Hopefully this isn’t like every year where Middleton balls out and then disappears for months.  We’re gonna need him to have a big year all the way through to the end. 

Give the rookies Pat's minutes. Dead friggin' serious. If all he's going to do is be out of position, jump at every shot fake and fly by wide open 3 point shooters on defense and absolutely nothing on offense, we might as well get Merrill/Nwora out there. That Pat contract will continue to baffle me. We simply cannot go a season without one bad contract on the books lol.

7 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Give the rookies Pat's minutes. Dead friggin' serious. If all he's going to do is be out of position, jump at every shot fake and fly by wide open 3 point shooters on defense and absolutely nothing on offense, we might as well get Merrill/Nwora out there. That Pat contract will continue to baffle me. We simply cannot go a season without one bad contract on the books lol.

Going to continue to pretend like it was a requirement to get Giannis to sign and thus a great contract.

15 hours ago, thrILL! said:

First game at home on Christmas in forever and we don’t even rock our own colors. SMH. They’re trying too hard with these alternates. 

Loving the 3-ball today!  Hopefully this isn’t like every year where Middleton balls out and then disappears for months.  We’re gonna need him to have a big year all the way through to the end. 

Where did they come up with those digs?  😛