MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

2 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Oh and I'm more than willing to trade Middleton. Another case of a dude thinking he's more than what he is. That almost always happens with this team (Brandon Jennings...Brandon Knight...Michael Carter-Williams...now Middleton). Would love it if we had a coaching staff and players that just fit their roles and stopped being dumb.

yep. i've been on this train for about a month now. i used to be a massive middleton fan, but he appears to have drank his own kool-aid, and he disappears in the worst times. i'm not a big fan of the "HE'S NOT CLUTCH" argument, but he disappears all the time. 

pretty much done. this team still needs a deandre jordan or kyle o'quinn, and we should trade middleton for someone who fits in with this team better.

• Like 1

Secretly, and not because I don't want playoff basketball but because I want Kidd gone, I want to miss the playoffs (not really...just a little). However, I have zero faith that 3 of Detroit, Indiana, Philadelphia, New York or Charlotte will be better than us come March/April.

BTW, this would be the draft for the 1st we traded to PHX to convey. I'm not a fan of it, tbh.

10 minutes ago, IrishGreen said:

yep. i've been on this train for about a month now. i used to be a massive middleton fan, but he appears to have drank his own kool-aid, and he disappears in the worst times. i'm not a big fan of the "HE'S NOT CLUTCH" argument, but he disappears all the time. 

pretty much done. this team still needs a deandre jordan or kyle o'quinn, and we should trade middleton for someone who fits in with this team better.

Who says no?

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y83s62db

8 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Midds is having the best statistical year of his career. 

What are you guys seeing that he’s doing poor this year compared to others? 

Look at his numbers in losses. He absolutely sinks us in those games. Before tonight, he was shooting 41.9% from the field and 27.7% from 3 on >16 shots in losses while upping his usage rate (25%).

Bottom line, he's absolutely dreadful and he's sinking us in losses.

Edited by bkobow05

2 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Midds is having the best statistical year of his career. 

What are you guys seeing that he’s doing poor this year compared to others? 

His defense has dropped off an absolute cliff. There's almost no energy or effort (lol, now I'm talking like Kidd) on that half of the court. Honestly, he shouldn't be having the best statistical year of his career. That shouldn't be his role on this team. He should be taking advantage of having two great drivers and passers on the floor and be willing to be a spot-up shooter and an above average defender. Instead, he's inexplicably the one to bring the ball up the floor 25% of the time when he's usually out there with two point guards and Giannis and he's forcing isos that almost always end in heavily contested mid-range jumpers.

He has tremendous value when he's on, but when he's off, we have virtually no chance of winning. Add in the fact that his numbers alone mean he's going to get huge money when he enters FA at 27 after next year and you're better off dealing him now when he has plenty of value.

Anyways, didn't watch the game tonight. Was working and was planning to catch it after, but somebody warned me about the fourth quarter and I have no interest in watching the rest of the game.

Edit: Apparently Midds had a good defensive night. So that's nice.

12 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Also, how dumb/ignorant is Jason Kidd for not playing Brown in the 2nd half? I'd REALLY like to know what the hell is going on in his big *** head sometimes.

you'll save years on your life if you stop trying to figure it out. his moves baffle essentially everyone, from the casual fan to the national media, so pretty much the only person who does understand is kidd (and apparently lasry).

8 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Middleton has been utter dog crap and Kidd's refusal to adjust literally anything is just completely sinking us right now. We need to make some damn changes. 

Brings out Delly-Brown-Snell-Midd-Thon lineup to start the fourth. I think he’s actively trying to get fired.

• Like 1