MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

I'm beyond done with Thon, btw. Dude has no business being on an NBA roster and we need to move him before he becomes a non-asset. He's garbage and brings zero positives outside of hustle aka running around like a chicken with his head cut off. He's simply not good...at all.

We need a complete overhaul of our coaching staff and our front office ideals. We need to invest in something other than friggin' length for once. We've literally whiffed on 3 consecutive 1st round picks (yes, DJ Wilson is nothing) because of either Jason Kidd getting his "guy" (Vaughn aka Schwartz client) or our stupid length agenda. Newsflash, it doesn't work anymore. Refusal to change or take blame should be the end of Kidd's long *** leash. He's served his purpose here and it's time to send him packing. I get not firing him during the season but if he's our HC for 2018-2019, we're the most inept franchise in sports not named the Cleveland Browns.

I'm just beyond frustrated with this franchise...the more things "change" the more they stay the same. We've just replaced one old man's delusions with multiple delusional men.

On 1/8/2018 at 7:11 PM, Slinky said:

I'm sorry, but I laugh any time I see the thread title for this thread. Only because I remember bkbow, thrill, herbie bashing that titletown guy whenever he complained about Jason Kidd. LOL. 

Cool story. We don’t remember you at all. ??‍♂️

The Herd have some interesting big men that I've liked at one time or another. I feel there's still potential there for all of them.

Cliff Alexander - 22 Years Old - 6'9" 245 Kansas 
Joel Bolomboy - 24 Years Old - 6'9" 231 Weber State
Chris McCullough - 23 Years Old - 6'9" 199 Syracuse
Cameron Oliver - 21 Years Old - 6'8" 225 Nevada

EDIT - McCullough still belongs to the Wizards btw

Edited by bkobow05