MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

1 hour ago, IrishGreen said:

really is amazing how kidd had essentially 0 defenders at this point. none from the advanced stat/nba writer guys, the casual fan, or the more hardcore/board posting fans.

was so long overdue. 

He had a staunch one in our best player for some reason.

People are already saying we're going to lose him which is lol worthy at this point, but it does put us on the clock. 3 years after this and we better be competing for championships.

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

He had a staunch one in our best player for some reason.

People are already saying we're going to lose him which is lol worthy at this point, but it does put us on the clock. 3 years after this and we better be competing for championships.

I'm honestly not worried at all. He was sad when Larry Drew left. Not to mention, I question the validity of the story as well. Kidd is known to be a back stabber.

And Giannis will probably go down as my favorite athlete of all time when i'm 80 and sitting in my rocker, but if he leaves because we fired a coach who clearly was not meeting expectations? Well then he would've left at some point anyways.

5 minutes ago, IrishGreen said:

I'm honestly not worried at all. He was sad when Larry Drew left. Not to mention, I question the validity of the story as well. Kidd is known to be a back stabber.

And Giannis will probably go down as my favorite athlete of all time when i'm 80 and sitting in my rocker, but if he leaves because we fired a coach who clearly was not meeting expectations? Well then he would've left at some point anyways.

I agree, plus hopefully he realizes once we have an actual coach (assuming this organization does the right thing) what it can do for his game and our team.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

I don't understand what Giannis' infatuation with Kidd is.

Not sure either.  Could be that Kidd effectively gave Giannis' the freedom to be the primary ball handler and have the offense run through him.  Change in HC does not guarantee that remains, though it should.  He is a young(ish) player as well, has not had much exposure to quality coaching thus far in his NBA career.  Lets hope that changes soon.

1 hour ago, IrishGreen said:

^it hasn’t even been verified Giannis was upset. That story was leaked by kidd.

another story came out today that Giannis had his fair share of issues with kidd

Giannis talked about it just a few minutes ago now. Was uncomfortable with Kidd taking things public. But he seems alright. This is all fine.

This is about the time where I'd get my hopes up (with Kidd) that the team would go on an impressive run, only for them to take a huge poo. 

Hoping under Joe, it's a different story and the team can continue to roll tonight. The quotes from team seem promising. Nice to see Brown getting more clock and Giannis getting more rest at the very least.