MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Oh, I absolutely let him walk. Honestly, a third year is probably a deal breaker for me unless we're down to 3/27. But I'm not sure ownership lets him walk at 3/45. And I think it's a lock they match if it's down to 2/30, which is probably fine, because at this point its all about being able to offer a max deal in 2020.

Eh, I can't see them being willing to pay the luxury tax for Jabari, which we're under by $13.5 Million.

Exum got 3/33 from Utah, Randle got 2/18 from the Pelicans. So we can expect Jabari to be in that range too. Also depends on LaVine. Don't think Aaron Gordon fits in with this group but he got 4/84 which is nowhere near what Jabari will get.

2 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Exum got 3/33 from Utah, Randle got 2/18 from the Pelicans. So we can expect Jabari to be in that range too. Also depends on LaVine. Don't think Aaron Gordon fits in with this group but he got 4/84 which is nowhere near what Jabari will get.

Yeah, with the reported interest being pretty minimal, I'm now thinking he could be sitting at 2/20-22. And that's a number I'm pretty comfortable with.

5 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

How much better do you guys think Brogon can get?

The athletic limitations are always going to severely limit his ceiling. I think he's a 3rd guard on good team, which is still super valuable. Instead of treating him as a PG though, I think he'd be even better being treated as a 2/3 with his wingspan and strength. Not many wings have his playmaking ability and touch.

29 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Bulls matching the LaVine offer seems like we’re getting pushed closer and closer to Jabari playing on the QO.

The ideal situation for me. A healthy Jabari with a chip on his shoulder. I just hope we don't pay for what we see this year, either trade him at the deadline or hopefully enjoy a year of him playing for big money and let someone else pay for it.

31 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

The ideal situation for me. A healthy Jabari with a chip on his shoulder. I just hope we don't pay for what we see this year, either trade him at the deadline or hopefully enjoy a year of him playing for big money and let someone else pay for it.

I hate that it gives him a no trade clause, but I can certainly stomach 1 year, $4 million.