MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

4 hours ago, Pugger said:

I was a big Bucks fan back in the Mecca days in the 80s with Sidney Montcrief and Terry Cummings.   We used to go to a few games a year when we lived in GB.

Bucks were good back then. Then they sucked and fans left. Now they're back. 

I get it, but I hate fair-weather fans. 

He won't win it but Giannis has a legitimate argument for Defensive Player of the Year. 99 DRTG, leads the NBA is DBPM and defensive win shares while continuing to average over a steal and block a game.

Obviously, the focus is on MVP and winning the East (at the very least) but he's got a case for both MVP and DPOY right now.

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/252083/Jabari-Parker-Blames-Benching-On-Direction-Of-Bulls-Organization

"It's bigger than Jim. I think it's the overall organization and the direction they're going. I've done everything that's been asked of me. I didn't complain. I never had an argument or confrontation with anybody. I've done what I do," said Parker. He added that "I kept my end of the bargain".

I'm so glad he's not our problem anymore lol

On 12/28/2018 at 10:03 PM, titans0021 said:

Bud turning DJ Wilson into something resembling a real NBA player is one of the most shocking things I’ve ever seen.

Seriously, he’s never going to be a star, but as a defense and energy guy off the bench, he may have a legit role.

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

There’s almost nothing more entertaining than when Brook catches fire from 3.

Any player that catches fire from 3 is fun as hell to watch.  If you have played BB, those are the best days to play and play a lot when just about anything and everything you throw up will go in.  That is a dam fun feeling.