MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

5 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Even Partnow getting in on the Magic slander

Yoooo I hated the Magic back when we had Ray, Sam and Big Dog.  Doc Rivers went out of his way to talk **** about the Bucks.  He couldn’t keep our name out of his mouth.  Like he didn’t play ball at Marquette FOH.  I remember when Ray Allen posterized Tracy McGrady in the playoffs. It was freaking glorious.  I loved watching us send them home the following game lol. Bitchass franchise broke Penny Hardaway too. 

5 hours ago, Spartacus said:

As much as I think its a waste of time looked pretty good yesterday shockingly. 

I don’t think it’s a waste of time. I think a lot of bucks fans are excited, myself included. Obviously and expectedly looked slow last night, but I think he brings alot to the table and am happy we are able to get him especially needing another big plus now Lopez having surgery.  

1 hour ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

I don’t think it’s a waste of time. I think a lot of bucks fans are excited, myself included. Obviously and expectedly looked slow last night, but I think he brings alot to the table and am happy we are able to get him especially needing another big plus now Lopez having surgery.  

He's fine in spurts. He's a decent offensive player but he's basically Drew Gooden defensively. So it's give and take. Giannis is going to be our 5 when we need defense on the floor. Bobby is gonna run with a ton of minutes and Boogie's good for 12-15 minutes a night in 6-8 minute spurts, max.