MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

23 minutes ago, R T said:

Any chance Johnson will continue to play overseas this coming season? I realize this would be a rare move, but Rivers will play him zero minutes this season for the Bucks.  

One would hope as I don't think the G League does him any good since there's zero structure to that league. 

6’5, 167 lbs lol.  Get this man some Kopp’s burgers and custard before he gets shipped off to the Herd. 

I really hope he develops down the line but we’re supposed to be in win now mode. And if we were gonna take a guard, Isaiah Collier was right there.  He’s gonna be a stud and contribute early for the Jazz. 

10 hours ago, beekay414 said:

DJ Wilson, Sterling Brown, Donte DiVincenzo, Jordan Nwora, Sam Merrill, Sandro Mamukelashvili, Georgios Kalaitzakis, MarJon Beauchamp, Hugo Besson (still overseas), Andre Jackson Jr, Chris Livingston, AJ Johnson

These are the draft picks/players traded to the Bucks during the draft under Jon Horst. And we wonder why we're struggling with filling out the roster.

Hard to argue against this. One of the better picks the Bucks have made in the past decade was Brogdon, a college SR. who had a high floor and was a very good role player for them. These are the types that should be on their radar with the current win now veteran roster, yet Horst completely ignores any such player. Hard to watch his draft decisions. 

2 hours ago, R T said:

Hard to argue against this. One of the better picks the Bucks have made in the past decade was Brogdon, a college SR. who had a high floor and was a very good role player for them. These are the types that should be on their radar with the current win now veteran roster, yet Horst completely ignores any such player. Hard to watch his draft decisions. 

Donte was that, and would've been great to have this year, but Horst moved him for an unathletic old vet. The only type of player he adds to any roster. I don't think there's anything worthwhile about Horst. He's made the trades for Jrue and Dame, but you can't convince me any other GM couldn't have figured that out. His trades otherwise have sucked and his picks are awful.

• Like 1