MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

I just can't see him being anywhere high on our list. They'll try and get the big college guys like your Jay Wright's, Calipari, maybe Pitino. Or if they go NBA my guess is their priority would be Doc Rivers. Luring him away from LA would be huge news and the Marquette/Milwaukee connection is there too.

Not saying I love any of these options but I'm pretty confident this is what ownership will try to do.

Jay Wright would be goat, but I don’t see him leaving. Villanova situation is just too good right now

35 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Let's just sit Thon the rest of the series. Let this be the last thing the other 29 front offices see of him heading into the offseason lol.

don't get me wrong, thon is still bad, but this is partially why i don't think it's the worst idea to keep him for 1 or 2 more years and see what happens. he's still on the cheap. send him to the d-league, give him minutes, and see if he can turn into a productive bench player. i think there's possibility he could be a situationally useful player.

that said, if someone offers something of value for him, i'd take it.

18 minutes ago, IrishGreen said:

don't get me wrong, thon is still bad, but this is partially why i don't think it's the worst idea to keep him for 1 or 2 more years and see what happens. he's still on the cheap. send him to the d-league, give him minutes, and see if he can turn into a productive bench player. i think there's possibility he could be a situationally useful player.

that said, if someone offers something of value for him, i'd take it.

Yeah, as much as I'm not a fan, I'm not looking to just dump him for the sake of dumping him. But even if he just brings any bit of positive value as part of a package deal, ship him out. Hopefully tonight will show that there's still some sort of ceiling. Who knows though? It's a real shame that we didn't have him playing in Oshkosh all year. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

I like Bude but I really hope this year's team defending the 3pt line was an aberration and not the real thing. I'm tired of getting destroyed from deep lol.

they finished top 6 in DRating every year Bud has been the coach, except this one.