Head coaching prospects

GSUeagles14

Robert Saleh will probably be a pretty hot commodity after this year. I think a former HC like a Mike McCarthy may be given a second chance as well. If Jim Harbuagh gets fired from Michigan I'd still imagine he would be a fairly sought after NFL commodity. 

Edited by Bolts223

1 hour ago, Bolts223 said:

Robert Saleh will probably be a pretty hot commodity after this year. I think a former HC like a Mike McCarthy may be given a second chance as well. If Jim Harbuagh gets fired from Michigan I'd still imagine he would be a fairly sought after NFL commodity. 

I agree that Saleh will get some calls, but it's just kind of funny because niners fans have been ready to send him out on his butt the last two years. He's a fun guy to watch, listen to, but the defense has been bad. A lot of people have wanted him gone, and even his most "ardent supporters" have basically been like, "okay, lets get him some talent, but if he doesn't field a great unit, it's time to get him out of here" 

Honestly this is going to be a fantastic year to have to hire a new coach for any team.  With as many really good candidates to choose their is out there right now it would be smart to get a jump on it early and get feelers out there to the top guys on your list.   Didn't want the Falcons to have to make a HC change but since we have to im glad it was this year with the amount of guys i like out there to choose from.  I would say my top 5 right now i would look at are   Lincoln Riley, Pete Carmichael JR.,   Eric Bieniemy,  Josh Mcdaniels, and my number 1 guy if we can talk him back into HC is Gary Kubiak just because our offense works so well in that scheme.