Tyrone Crawford to IR

Ace5

I still think he’ll be back with a paycut

What is this team doing with the $50M (give or take) they’ll have remaining in cap space after tagging/re-signing Dak and Cooper if they’re not gonna pay Byron/Brown/Collins etc. Bringing back Witten, Lee, Heath, and Crawford, that’s what.

Edited by matt79511

58 minutes ago, Runaway Jim said:

Anyone know what the deal is with Randy Gregory?

Roger Goodell is part Nazi.

1 hour ago, Ace5 said:
1 hour ago, matt79511 said:

Bringing back Witten, Lee, Heath, and Crawford, that’s what.

You sir have made an enemy today

I'm with Ace 100% on this. 

2 hours ago, matt79511 said:

I still think he’ll be back with a paycut

What is this team doing with the $50M (give or take) they’ll have remaining in cap space after tagging/re-signing Dak and Cooper if they’re not gonna pay Byron/Brown/Collins etc. Bringing back Witten, Lee, Heath, and Crawford, that’s what.

Heath has no business being on the team.

• Like 1

11:01 a.m. - The Cowboys have replaced Tyrone Crawford’s spot on the roster with defensive tackle Justin Hamilton. The 6-2, 315-pound lineman has been with a few teams since entering the league in 2015, most recently with the Chiefs. Hamilton was cut by Kansas City at the end of camp and has not been with a team since early September. He’s played eight games in his career, five with the Chiefs and three with the Eagles.

The Cowboys moved Crawford, who is having surgery on his hip, to injured reserve.

No idea who this is.

Seems like a good place to mention that Noah Brown is eligible to return from PUP list today. He isn't quite ready to begin practicing though.

Also Connor McGovern due to come off PUP in a couple of weeks. Apparently he is doing well and on schedule.

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If Crawford was a ~$2m player none of you would hate him nearly this much. I would be happy if he resigned super cheap. 

That's the funny part of if statements. He isn't a 2 mil player. So everyone justifiably hates how overpaid he is. And no one in their right mind is ever going to take a voluntary pay cut when they can say no and still make more after they get cut than what you want to pay them.

1 minute ago, Ace5 said:

That's the funny part of if statements. He isn't a 2 mil player. So everyone justifiably hates how overpaid he is. And no one in their right mind is ever going to take a voluntary pay cut when they can say no and still make more after they get cut than what you want to pay them.

My point was people in this thread are acting like he is a terrible DL. He is not terrible. He is somewhere around average. 

The only thing terrible is his value.