Williams to Browns Rumor

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Boy for someone who only deals with FACTS, you're sure buying a lot with not much backing. 

Had my brother send me the screenshot of it: it says all over it take with a grain of salt blah blah blah. No source. Just says "rumor". Looks like it redirects from clutch points yet nowhere on their site do they talk about a first.

But back to the FACT Belichick offered a 1st for Williams, why wouldn't the freaking Browns? Answer that. 

9 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

He’s using the famous Chewbacca defense.

I'm not using any defense. I asked do you guys how I can post a screenshot so I could show you what I'm seeing. No reply was given. 

Now if you truly want to see what I saw, make a IG account and follow the page. Seems like you just want to debate for whatever reason without finding a solution so I can show my FACTS. 

Edited by Skins212689

53 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Still no response to my Belichick question @MKnight82 or @MikeT14 if he offered a 1st why wouldn't you guys believe other teams WOULD? Use your brains.

I guess your using the silence excuse with no response. Complete silence now. 

Ya, I'm pretty much done dealing with your attitude.  I get along with pretty much everyone on this forum, but I every time I get into a conversation with you I find it very unpleasant.  I'm going to add you to my blocked poster list, so you won't be seeing any more responses of mine to your posts.  Good luck to you in the future and I hope you figure out why you're so angry all the time.  

(Awkward silence)

So how about that ride in huh? I guess that's why they call it Sin City.

I want a deal done man. I honestly think it'll happen but I'm not holding my breath too heavily on that.

Edited by JoshstraDaymus

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

(Awkward silence)

So how about that ride in huh? I guess that's why they call it Sin City.

I want a deal done man. I honestly think it'll happen but I'm not holding my breath too heavily on that.

I mean Bruce has flat out said he's not trading him lol.  Our front office is a joke.  

Just now, MKnight82 said:

I mean Bruce has flat out said he's not trading him lol.  Our front office is a joke.  

Look at Bruce's face and tell me that's one that is telling you the truth. I  mean I know when a normal person says something they should mean it but conventional wisdom flies out the window with Ol' Brucey

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Look at Bruce's face and tell me that's one that is telling you the truth. I  mean I know when a normal person says something they should mean it but conventional wisdom flies out the window with Ol' Brucey

This report pretty much backs up that Bruce is refusing to do any deal:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/16/john-dorsey-admits-talks-with-washington-but-it-takes-two-to-tango/ 

1 hour ago, Skins212689 said:

Still no response to my Belichick question @MKnight82 or @MikeT14 if he offered a 1st why wouldn't you guys believe other teams WOULD? Use your brains.

I guess your using the silence excuse with no response. Complete silence now. 

I was working. Sorry. Again, as I have said a couple of times now (so let's do it AGAIN), someone could offer a first. Using that post as saying the Browns did is silly.

They might. Who knows? All we know is Dorsey called us. No idea comp. 

Again, I'm just not buying the source,  not saying anything about someone offering a 1st for Trent and him not being worth it. 

So, I agree with you that someone could offer a 1st, but I don't see any reason to believe someone credible has said the Browns have done anything to offer such or offer anything outside of making a phone call.