Williams to Browns Rumor

4 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

So it's Baker fault he's getting sacked? It was Rosen and Brady's fault for their sacks against us? 

Brady almost never gets sacked because he's a great QB.  Rosen and Baker are young QBs that aren't as good at getting rid of the ball quickly.  

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Can't you just post a link?

No it's on IG. Also don't forget the reports that Bruce turned down a 1st from the Patriots early in August. Guess your another Skins fan tryna downgrade Williams trade value.

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/redskins/redskins-turned-down-patriots-offer-first-round-pick-trent-williams-source

5 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Brady almost never gets sacked because he's a great QB.  Rosen and Baker are young QBs that aren't as good at getting rid of the ball quickly.  

Imma just take it as you don't think Williams is worth a 1st and agree to disagree. I stand by what I said, the same way you want to get after the QB you have to have someone to protect them. Williams gave up 1 sack last year. 

Edited by Skins212689

18 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

@candyman93 your GM has already admitted to interest in Williams, so what point are you trying to make? Also reports have indicating Dorsey offered a 1st so this isn't about what you personally think Williams is worth, it's more about the Skins stupid GM tryna hold onto a player who has proven he doesn't want to play for this organization anymore.

Link?

3 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

No it's on IG. Also don't forget the reports that Bruce turned down a 1st from the Patriots early in August. Guess your another Skins fan tryna downgrade Williams trade value.

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/redskins/redskins-turned-down-patriots-offer-first-round-pick-trent-williams-source

Asking for the source and then questioning the source (like instagram on a page I've never heard of) isn't reflective of my perceived value of Trent. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I can't imagine an instagram account called redskinstoday is a legitimate source either.  

Yet they post daily real information. So take it for whatever you want. As I always say I like to back my stuff up with facts. Seems your just too old or lazy to look for yourself.

Edited by Skins212689

3 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Imma just take it as you don't think Williams is worth a 1st and agree to disagree. I stand by what I said, the same way you want to get after the QB you have to have someone to protect them. Williams gave up 1 sack last year. 

I never said Williams wasn't worth a 1st round pick.  I said there are other positions that I believe to be more valuable than LT.