Williams to Browns Rumor

26 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

not #FACTS. Didn't "basically" say that at all. 

Never said that. Asked for the source. Got it. Lol'd at it. It's fine that you buy it. I don't. Agree to disagree.

Yes. This "post."

Your "facts" doesn't make something a FACT. Perfect example of a Kellyanne Conway "alternative facts" spin. Or goal post moving if we're gonna stay sports related. 

Fine. Doesn't involve me or the problem I have with an IG post as a source of compensation. Again, you believe it, I don't. 

Ok cool. Right, I believe it and You don't. 

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Does Bruce realize Trents value is going to decrease the longer this goes on? He will be 32 this offseason.

He doesn’t care. Instead of getting a first for Kirk he forced him to stay and then let him walk for a third round compensation pick. 

My adopted Redskin has gone from being a super rich, overrated,  injury prone, lying  ( this was never primarily about his boo boo on his head, it was always about a contract extension with more guaranteed money) unsystematic holdout who refused to honor the terms of a contract he willingly signed, to a sympathetic victim. Only Dan, Bruce and their Snyderskins  could ever make this happen  

1 hour ago, Doc Draper said:

My adopted Redskin has gone from being a super rich, overrated,  injury prone, lying  ( this was never primarily about his boo boo on his head, it was always about a contract extension with more guaranteed money) unsystematic holdout who refused to honor the terms of a contract he willingly signed, to a sympathetic victim. Only Dan, Bruce and their Snyderskins  could ever make this happen  

No one considers Williams a victim

17 hours ago, lavar703 said:

He doesn’t care. Instead of getting a first for Kirk he forced him to stay and then let him walk for a third round compensation pick. 

While turning around and offering a third round pick and a good player for essentially the same QB, and paying him nearly as much guaranteed money over three years.  

1 minute ago, naptownskinsfan said:

While turning around and offering a third round pick and a good player for essentially the same QB, and paying him nearly as much guaranteed money over three years.  

Who was also older, and didn’t know Grudens system as well.

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Who was also older, and didn’t know Grudens system as well.

Right.  Nothing this team does makes any sense whatsoever, except in things that have to do with the draft.  That is one area where, outside of Haskins, it seems that semi-competent people are running the show and the incompetents stay out of it.  

The Jaguars weren't going to trade Jalen Ramsey. The Giants weren't going to trade OBJ

I think this is all apart of negotiating (I hope). We know Bruce Allen is at least talking to another team about Trent.

I said earlier this year that Trent is probably worth a 2nd rounder and I'd take the Browns 2nd rounder in a heartbeat.

28 minutes ago, taylor made said:

The Jaguars weren't going to trade Jalen Ramsey. The Giants weren't going to trade OBJ

I think this is all apart of negotiating (I hope). We know Bruce Allen is at least talking to another team about Trent.

I said earlier this year that Trent is probably worth a 2nd rounder and I'd take the Browns 2nd rounder in a heartbeat.

Those teams also didn’t have a GM with a history dating back to Tampa of doing exactly what he’s doing now. He’s already proven he’ll hurt the team to win his little battle. 

• Like 2