Williams to Browns Rumor

8 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Ya, I'm pretty much done dealing with your attitude.  I get along with pretty much everyone on this forum, but I every time I get into a conversation with you I find it very unpleasant.  I'm going to add you to my blocked poster list, so you won't be seeing any more responses of mine to your posts.  Good luck to you in the future and I hope you figure out why you're so angry all the time.  

Where is the attitude my guy? I wanted a answer to my question and called the two people I was discussing this with out for a answers. I don't get it! Sorry you feel that way buddy seriously. 

Edited by Skins212689

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

While true it doesn't state what was offered. If MIKET14 did check out the IG page he can tell you where it actually says Dorsey has made multiple offers all including their 1st round pick. One included player(s) + the 1st and other's included just a package of picks.

55 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I don’t think a trade gets done. Bruce kinda screwed us not getting a deal done during our bye week.

Yeah and the fact that said “ It takes two to tango“ when asked about trading for Williams indicates that Washington is serious about not trading him

Edited by BrownsDog23

1 hour ago, BrownsDog23 said:

Yeah and the fact that said “ It takes two to tango“ when asked about trading for Williams indicates that Washington is serious about not trading him

Or that a deal was offered and it was t what we were looking for, never know with bruce

12 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

How many sacks did he give up last year? 1! You can't tell me that's not worth more than a 3rd round pick especially for a team who can't protect their QB like the Browns. 

12 hours ago, lavar703 said:

What evidence do you have that he isn’t? 

14th rated pass protector amongst tackles last season per PFF. He looked slower and less agile. Since then he's had another season shortening injury and has missed all of training camp and a bunch of games this season.

You might have been able to swing a late first round pick during the offseason, but now that's a pipe dream.

Edited by Slateman

18 minutes ago, Slateman said:

14th rated pass protector amongst tackles last season per PFF. He looked slower and less agile. Since then he's had another season shortening injury and has missed all of training camp and a bunch of games this season.

You might have been able to swing a late first round pick during the offseason, but now that's a pipe dream.

It's more like a pipe dream because Allen is being dumb. While you want to point out negative things about Williams, I'll focus on the the fact he still doesn't allow sacks or hits on the QB. 

The Broncos have given up 7 sacks tonight on Flacco, Browns allowed plenty on Baker. I believe the reports the Patriots offered a 1st for Williams and if Belichick is offering a 1st that tells me other teams are willing to match that or offer more. Also the information (I believe) from IG stated Dorsey offered more than just a 1st even now at this point in the season. Also reports that you can find yourself state Dorsey has had contact with us about Williams but "It Take Two to Tangle" says to me it's Bruce holding a trade up more than anything ELSE. 

I'm not changing my positon on this subject because you don't agree or want to judge him on a PFF STAT. It's important to keep the QB safe in this league and Williams has a great record of doing that in this league still at the age he is now. He gave up 1 sack last year. Not too many guys can say that about themselves. 

Edited by Skins212689

14 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

So @MikeT14 do you also not believe that Keenum was back at practice today taking 1st team reps while he sat out yesterday in witch Haskins took 1st team reps? Obviously this is a person with inside knowledge on the team. 

Listen goal post mover, I'm not going to take the word of some two-bit IG story that doesn't even mention a "rep" or "source" but just "rumor". Clickbait at it's finest. NO ONE ELSE is picking this up in DC about what was offered. Just speculation. 

14 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

While true it doesn't state what was offered. If MIKET14 did check out the IG page he can tell you where it actually says Dorsey has made multiple offers all including their 1st round pick. One included player(s) + the 1st and other's included just a package of picks.

I did check it out. I told you multiple times I did. I had my brother send it to me. I think you read what you want to read to argue. I don't know how many times I have to explain that some IG story of some handle that we've never heard of isn't going to convince me a 1st was offered. I never said a 1st isn't what Williams is worth or that it didn't happen. Just saying I'm not believing it from this stupid IG post. I DON'T THINK I CAN BE ANY MORE CLEAR. 

czLrjaK.jpg

35 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I did check it out. I told you multiple times I did. I had my brother send it to me. I think you read what you want to read to argue. I don't know how many times I have to explain that some IG story of some handle that we've never heard of isn't going to convince me a 1st was offered. I never said a 1st isn't what Williams is worth or that it didn't happen. Just saying I'm not believing it from this stupid IG post. I DON'T THINK I CAN BE ANY MORE CLEAR. 

czLrjaK.jpg

Thank you, that's all you had to do in the 1st place or as I asked tell me how to do it. 

You confused me by saying YOU saw the post but than turned around and basically said we couldn't get a 1st for Trent or I was basically making things up. The post tells you the Browns offered more than a 1st for Williams. 

So, I agree with you that someone could offer a 1st, but I don't see any reason to believe someone credible has said the Browns have done anything to offer such or offer anything outside of making a phone call.

Once again Thanks for posting this source aka my #Facts Trent is worth a 1st round pick in other teams eyes not just some here in the forum. While you still might not believe it, I do because everything else posted on that page has been true. 

Edited by Skins212689

1 hour ago, Skins212689 said:

Thank you, that's all you had to do in the 1st place or as I asked tell me how to do it. You confused me by saying YOU saw the post but than turned around and basically said we couldn't get a 1st for Trent

not #FACTS. Didn't "basically" say that at all. 

From me: Again, as I have said a couple of times now (so let's do it AGAIN), someone could offer a first. From me again: They might [offer a first]. Who knows? All we know is Dorsey called us. No idea comp. 

or I was basically making things up.

Never said that. Asked for the source. Got it. Lol'd at it. It's fine that you buy it. I don't. Agree to disagree.

The post tells you the Browns offered more than a 1st for Williams. 

Yes. This "post."

So, I agree with you that someone could offer a 1st, but I don't see any reason to believe someone credible has said the Browns have done anything to offer such or offer anything outside of making a phone call.

Once again Thanks for posting this source aka my #Facts

Your "facts" doesn't make something a FACT. Perfect example of a Kellyanne Conway "alternative facts" spin. Or goal post moving if we're gonna stay sports related. 

Trent is worth a 1st round pick in other teams eyes not just some here in the forum. 

Fine. Doesn't involve me or the problem I have with an IG post as a source of compensation. Again, you believe it, I don't.