Tannehill to start

ttitansfan4life

The offense as a whole has a chance to improve marginally. 

Tanny looks to be more willing to make throws. So they should by default result in more plays being made. 

Also should result in more INTs. The offense isn't good and unless Smith turns out to be hiding the good stuff we will still see bad play calls and design.

Bad offensive line play will still get the sacks. And given Tanny history a injury, likely some time missed from Tanny. We still have the best backup situation. 

I don't have much faith in the season or really the immediate future. Just along for the ride and seeing what happens next on this show that is the Titans. 

Those that wanted this got their wish. Hopefully it turns out ok. 

Id actually feel kind of cheap and dirty if we did win with Tanny. Like Costanza when he said he didn't like to pay for parking. Lol 

But really it doesn't feel right or good even though it was the right move. I do think the team failed him. 

Marcus 99% chance was never going to be elite. But he could have been a better version of Alex Smith and we turned him into a better version of Jason Campbell. 

Just now, KingTitan said:

I don't have much faith in the season or really the immediate future. Just along for the ride and seeing what happens next on this show that is the Titans. 

Congratulations Titans, you broke KT. Once he loses hope, what can the rest of us possibly do?

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

The offense as a whole has a chance to improve marginally. 

Tanny looks to be more willing to make throws. So they should by default result in more plays being made. 

Also should result in more INTs. The offense isn't good and unless Smith turns out to be hiding the good stuff we will still see bad play calls and design.

Bad offensive line play will still get the sacks. And given Tanny history a injury, likely some time missed from Tanny. We still have the best backup situation. 

Those that wanted this got their wish. Hopefully it turns out ok. 

Id actually feel kind of cheap and dirty if we did win with Tanny. Like Costanza when he said he didn't like to pay for parking. Lol 

But really it doesn't feel right or good even though it was the right move. I do think the team failed him. 

Marcus 99% chance was never going to be elite. But he could have been a better version of Alex Smith and we turned him into a better version of Jason Campbell. 

My shoulder is right here bro

• Like 1

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Congratulations Titans, you broke KT. Once he loses hope, what can the rest of us possibly do?

Yeah man. I don't see a real sustainable way out unless someone is fired. 

We've seen the play design. We've seen this line play. We've seen Tanny play for 8 years. 

Looking at things we are pretty much the Dolphins over the years so why should I expect Tanny to turn us into anything when he didn't do it there. 

Then we pick a QB from a class that I'm really not loving and put him behind the same offensive line if not worst with the same OC running the same system that has us ranked only in front of the tanking Dolphins and a QB less/mess of a Washington team. 

We've averaged 10 stinking points in the last 3 games. 

And people are think Tanny is gonna solve that. Lol. 

I've been wrong before. But I also think I've been right about this team more then I've been wrong. 

I defend this team to a fault. But something ain't right with them.

Again last ten year we have less wins than the Bengals and Dolphins. And we aren't like miles ahead of the Browns and Bills either.

We have this mental thing that we are better than those teams and really we aren't. 

We are worst because at least some of those squads have a passionate fan bases. 

Ah phooey with the lot of ya! Lol 

See ya Sunday. Lol 

tbh though, i honestly do wonder if there's still some lingering/permanent nerve damage from his elbow injury last year. the lapses in accuracy we've seen from him this year have been abysmal, and the way he floats the ball instead of ripping it is so uncharacteristic compared to his earlier years.

Edited by -Hope-

Just now, -Hope- said:

tbh though, i honestly do wonder if there's still some lingering/permanent nerve damage from his elbow injury last year. the lapses in accuracy we've seen from him this year have been abysmal.

It's possible. He's never been great, but the misses this year are just insane. 

But then again, he made that throw to CD on the outside against Atlanta so who knows.

6 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

It's possible. He's never been great, but the misses this year are just insane. 

But then again, he made that throw to CD on the outside against Atlanta so who knows.

i mean, he can still throw some dimes every once in awhile, but the inconsistency has really kicked up a notch in both frequency and magnitude.

• Like 1

And for the record I don't feel like I'd have any more hope if Marcus was starting. This offense is historically bad. 

Worst offense I've seen since the Titans have been in existence.  Worst than the 2-14 team with Matt. Even that team scored some. Worst than Vince Young offenses. 

Literally looks the worst. 

If Tannehill performs as poorly as Mariota, hopefully that sparks some coaching changes. 

OL coach and OC gotta go soon.

If we're holding Mariota accountable for his performance, as we should, they need yo be held accountable as well.

Edited by TitanSS
  • Like 1