Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Lambs to slaughter next week vs Bama

beekay414

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Had we played a game yet? I'm not afraid to change my stances, unlike some. Bought the hype and I'm not afraid to admit it. You able to come off whatever horse you're on?

You changed your stance after playing Buffalo, the only team in the Pac12 no conference wants and Georgia Southern. Why can't you see the issue there? Lol.

Usually we coast to comfy wins until we play the first big dog of the Big10, now we can't even win comfy against the teams we pay to beat. 

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Had we played a game yet? I'm not afraid to change my stances, unlike some. Bought the hype and I'm not afraid to admit it. You able to come off whatever horse you're on?

You changed your stance after playing Buffalo, the only team in the Pac12 no conference wants and Georgia Southern. Why can't you see the issue there? Lol.

Usually we coast to comfy wins until we play the first big dog of the Big10, now we can't even win comfy against the teams we pay to beat. 

Just now, Packerraymond said:

No, you can't see the issue lol.

We have no ******* talent and it's because your hero stopped recruiting/developing it. But PC gets no blame anymore because he's not here so it's all on a staff trying to fit square pegs into round holes and they apparently suck. 

Use your ******* head lol

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Wisconsin hasn’t coasted in the early schedule for several years 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

No, you can't see the issue lol.

We have no ******* talent and it's because your hero stopped recruiting/developing it. But PC gets no blame anymore because he's not here so it's all on a staff trying to fit square pegs into round holes and they apparently suck. 

Use your ******* head lol

There's plenty of talent on this team to beat Georgia Southern, sorry. It's not good enough to be a legit top 15 team, but this is an embarrassment.

The guy that took a Go5 to the CFP sucks 2.5 games in and should be on the hot seat watch list because we're struggling OOC with PC's guys but PC's not at fault at all anymore. Right.

Fickell went 4-8 year one at UC ffs. Change doesn't happen overnight. Get your instant gratification elsewhere. I mean, we had people in here talking about "well Deion and Rhule purged their programs, why can't Fickell" as if that's based in any type of reality at the University of Wisconsin. 

Edited by beekay414

Just now, Packerraymond said:

There's plenty of talent on this team to beat Georgia Southern, sorry. It's not good enough to be a legit top 15 team, but this is an embarrassment.

Show me the talent? Because I don't see it. I see slow footed, non-athletes all over the field.

The guy that too a Go5 to the CFP sucks 2.5 games in and should be on the hot seat watch list because we're struggling OOC with PC's guys but PC's not at fault at all anymore. Right.

Fickell went 4-8 year one at UC ffs. Change doesn't happen overnight. Get your instant gratification elsewhere. I mean, we had people in here talking about "well Deion and Rhule purged their programs, why can't Fickell" as if that's based in any type of reality at the University of Wisconsin. 

People have conveniently ignored the 70 new kids Prime brought in, many of whom have meaningful experience and not just freshman recruits.

Just now, MWil23 said:

People have conveniently ignored the 70 new kids Prime brought in, many of whom have meaningful experience and not just freshman recruits.

And that he's literally the first coach to completely purge a program in the new era. He's also a rare type of coach that can do that. Fickell is a legitimate coach with a different style and wants to build without interruption. Deion will do it his way no matter the history. People just are impatient.

Show me the talent? Because I don't see it. I see slow footed, non-athletes all over the field.

Well the biggest problem is at QB, which Longo and picked. Were also playing our untalented senior OL, which is the literal same thing you complained about last year. 

We still would've ran all over these dudes last year.