Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Should probably #LockeTheThread lol

beekay414

I think Wisconsin is OSU’s only really competition in the Big 10. I think you guys are one of the best and most complete teams I’ve seen in 5+ years. Definitely college football playoff material. You could probably upset a team like Clemson (based on how they’ve played). You could definitely beat Oklahoma. 

It’s just fun watching a program that does things the right way and doesn’t play some finesse air raid offense, have success.

18 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I think Wisconsin is OSU’s only really competition in the Big 10. I think you guys are one of the best and most complete teams I’ve seen in 5+ years. Definitely college football playoff material. You could probably upset a team like Clemson (based on how they’ve played). You could definitely beat Oklahoma. 

It’s just fun watching a program that does things the right way and doesn’t play some finesse air raid offense, have success.

This could change if freshman Graham Mertz is what everyone says he could be when he becomes the starter down the road. 

Okay, so PC knows, we're going to need an actual gameplan next week for Sparty. This **** works against the MAC but Sparty's defense is going to collapse on the run so he's got to scheme stuff for Coan. He can't put him in the same position as last week and expect him not to "lose it" for him. Play to win, not to "not lose," Paul.