Trade deadline

Lionized

3 minutes ago, Lionized said:

Hour and a half left fellas. Thing should start getting interesting. 

From what I've read

- OJ Howard is not available.... because if the Bucs can't have him, no one can

- The Jets are operating like a store going out of business. Even the shelves and display cabinets are for sale

- Jamal Adams wants to go home to Dallas... he really wants to go to another city that starts with D with a team in blue and silver... he just doesn't know it yet

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

From what I've read

- OJ Howard is not available.... because if the Bucs can't have him, no one can

- The Jets are operating like a store going out of business. Even the shelves and display cabinets are for sale

- Jamal Adams wants to go home to Dallas... he really wants to go to another city that starts with D with a team in blue and silver... he just doesn't know it yet

I live in Dallas, and I can not explain how much I’m praying he doesn’t come here!

9 minutes ago, MortexLion said:

Starting to think we aren't going to make a move.. 

This team has to make a move. They're wasting a potential MVP season from Stafford with the same nonsense as usual. As much as we'd like to see some blockbuster moves, even if it's something minor like the Snacks trade in terms of compensation, just something to help boost things up. If we win out, maybe we can make it to the playoffs. I don't think we have a team that can win 9 straight right now. Maybe we will if we add some pieces and fix some holes.

• Like 1

Apparently the Jets are looking to hold onto Bell barring a last minute change. They probably have been underwhelmed with the offers... but that's what you're going to get with a 27 year old RB with a HUGE contract.

Jets want 2x 1st's for Adams, which is likely making a deal with the Cowboys less of a likelihood.

Teams are going hard at Chris Harris Jr. The compensation for Slay might have been a bit more than what teams wanted to pay. Harris could wind up being more cost effective.

Edited by Karnage84